OLA EC @ Anchorvale

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
For some reason when talking of ola, I can’t help reminds me of the troll hola.
:(

whatmeworry

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OLA seems to be advertising alot on TV.

LNX going to huat big big from the good sales.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come home to O LA..

Uncle passer, you can buy ola. EC more suitable for you.

You are really one of a kind. Never tired of putting down anyone and belittling others.

Bro ni shouldn’t even be reminded of you (hola) when it’s mentioning of this development, cos it seems to be a big disgrace to this nice project Ola 😆 the marketing team did a good job, but if associated w you, many in this forum would think twice before buying less you become their neighbour

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
You are really one of a kind. Never tired of putting down anyone and belittling others.

Bro ni shouldn’t even be reminded of you (hola) when it’s mentioning of this development, cos it seems to be a big disgrace to this nice project 😆

Sorry forgot you single, cannot buy this nice project.

If you're not as old as uncle Ni, still got time to find girlfriend. Good luck!

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Bro ni shouldn’t even be reminded of you (hola) when it’s mentioning of this development, cos it seems to be a big disgrace to this nice project Ola 😆 the marketing team did a good job, but if associated w you, many in this forum would think twice before buying less you become their neighbour

Relax lah. THis is just a forum. My responses simply mirrors the behaviour of other ah bengs here.

Don't worry, you're one of the better ones. Cheers.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Relax lah. THis is just a forum. My responses simply mirrors the behaviour of other ah bengs here.

Don't worry, you're one of the better ones. Cheers.

Yap, passerboy is one of the milder and better ones here.
Basically I’m your only nightmare here. :D

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry forgot you single, cannot buy this nice project.

If you're not as old as uncle Ni, still got time to find girlfriend. Good luck!

Just a word of advice always be humble and don’t look down on anyone even if you succeed one day, be grateful.

Everyone come to this forum to exchange views only, you would see that 1993newbie also chose to ignore your earlier sarcasm.

Ok back to topic, still think the marketing of OLA is fantastic, and yes too bad I am not eligible, just for ur note I’m not that old, but older than u if you are indeed an undergrad, so I am giving u life tips. 😆

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Yap, passerboy is one of the milder and better ones here.
Basically I’m your only nightmare here. :D

Half the time you're ok. But when we start having arguments, your poor English comprehension skills really show and that is indeed a nightmare!

The real bad ones are clearly uneducated ppl like mr captain, mr imvested and mr84.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Half the time you're ok. But when we start having arguments, your poor English comprehension skills really show and that is indeed a nightmare!

The real bad ones are clearly uneducated ppl like mr captain, mr imvested and mr84.

My England so far so good based on my last assessment by my GP teacher in JC.
Have u done any assessment pertaining to your comprehension and EQ skill? The problem could be on u.

Well, I talk sense. Good property means good, those not worth buying ones I also quite frank.
Nothing to hide.

Last edited:

yesimvested

Reaction score
yeah I'm uneducated... but clearly the education and upbringing which u have received hasn't taught u anything abt EQ.

So im happy to be where Iam, an uneducated ah beng uncle..

while u just do u... a sour grape face faggot..

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
For me, I just ignore hola already. He just only come in when market take a dip and he feel like he is correct already.

If not for this virus thing, I think market is already booming. I just hope in 2-3 months later, this virus thing will pass. If it cannot be contain, I might think that all countries will declare this virus as common flu and business as usual. Cause if all countries shut down, especially China, alot of company will go burst. Singapore which lack so much natural resources especially food - rice, meat etc will be in crisis. It could be more than what hola has hope for that just a market crash.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
For me, I just ignore hola already. He just only come in when market take a dip and he feel like he is correct already.

If not for this virus thing, I think market is already booming. I just hope in 2-3 months later, this virus thing will pass. If it cannot be contain, I might think that all countries will declare this virus as common flu and business as usual. Cause if all countries shut down, especially China, alot of company will go burst. Singapore which lack so much natural resources especially food - rice, meat etc will be in crisis. It could be more than what hola has hope for that just a market crash.

Lol. You are just being ignorant (and a loser) now that your hopes and dreams to flip are dashed. Just promote me to chairwoman of expert panel and move on. :s13: Property should recover and appreciate in the long run.

Btw, I never wished for market to crash. I've all along only stated facts are that economy is weak (even without virus), property is oversupplied, some new launches are overpriced atm but yet you think "market is already booming". :s22:

Virus cannot be contained > countries declare as common flu and move on? :s22: Are you mad? Move on? let it spread and people die?

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. You are just being ignorant (and a loser) now that your hopes and dreams to flip are dashed. Just promote me to chairwoman of expert panel and move on. :s13: Property should recover and appreciate in the long run.

Btw, I never wished for market to crash. I've all along only stated facts are that economy is weak (even without virus), property is oversupplied, some new launches are overpriced atm but yet you think "market is already booming". :s22:

Virus cannot be contained > countries declare as common flu and move on? :s22: Are you mad? Move on? let it spread and people die?

The last point is only an opinion. Lawrence Wong did mention if the virus cannot be contained, there are consideration to lift the travel ban from countries to sg. I hope I get him right. Think about it, if the virus spread so fast in Korea and say many other countries, can sg survive on its own ? Property market crash is just a small problem, survival is the bigger problem.

And just 1-2 weeks ago, Canberra EC selling so fast at 10xxpsf even with the virus situation, so can tell me what is your term of weak market about ??

I cannot tell if u hope for market crash, but u do seems happy now. For me, property market up or down does not matter, maybe if it went down, I could buy a 2nd property few years later when I am eligible to, but if it went up, I dun think I will want cash out and then buy another property at a high price too. At most I will just be relived that I bought early and no need pay higher price, that is all. U really think too much on what dreams to flip. Unless I already has a 2nd property then is a different thing.

I dun really wish to discuss so much on this virus thing but if u did go out this few days, u will notice crowd are back at shopping mall and market. I think sg economy still strong, only travel industry seems weak and manufacturing industry which depend alot on China production. Therefore, I do hope this virus thing can quickly get over and people can live life as normal.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.