Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team didn’t come out for the second half? All that half is Everton playing

Their second goal should have stood. Sibei kan phua heng :s13:

It’s a useless point though. We need to fecking win

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd half was awful, really awful. We totally lost our shape.

Today totally no RW and no LW...

McT lao hong today after 2 games back from injury.

Matic not good at intercepting passes and protecting the defence anymore...

and many time Shaw that side very empty when Everton counter or when they press and win ball.

Martial another off day... Ighalo came on too late.

And lastly... De Gea gave away 2 points today.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also that supposedly handball by Fred. WTF did the referee see there? Ball was nowhere near Fred’s hand lololol

Ancelotti’s red card was also stupid

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
think cos the ball was heading towards the offside player and he was blocking view of gk

Don’t think he’s blocking as he’s in the ground. The only feasible answer is that by doing something to let the ball go past he’s deemed as being “active” in the game. But if he doesn’t pull back the legs and the ball hit him, he’ll also be offside. :s11: :s11: :s11:

Don’t think this is something specifically envisaged in the offside rules. I’m just surprised the ref made the decision so quickly once he saw the VAR.

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The team didn’t come out for the second half? All that half is Everton playing

Their second goal should have stood. Sibei kan phua heng :s13:

It’s a useless point though. We need to fecking win

We did not deserve to win, thank our lucky charm we didn’t lost the game.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today totally no RW and no LW...

McT lao hong today after 2 games back from injury.

Matic not good at intercepting passes and protecting the defence anymore...

and many time Shaw that side very empty when Everton counter or when they press and win ball.

Martial another off day... Ighalo came on too late.

And lastly... De Gea gave away 2 points today.

Today ole song song change formation again, playing 442 without wingers. Tight game but our strikers are totally lost in this formation

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
This ref is a joke. He gave fred a yellow for "handball". And also a joke that saved United. Haha.

If Fred nv square aganist him and touch him I don't think will be yellow. The yellow for Lewin for the foul on Shaw was wrong. Should be Shaw n Tom Davies for squaring up. Tom will then be sent off.

Ref looks like having a real bad day.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Should give Ighalo more playing time. Let's see what he can do.

U see how he chased lose ball? He need awhile more to adjust. He can't press the way Ole requires yet. He looks not tuned to that yet.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking how Man Utd is going to get the 4 points to overtake Chelsea.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roy Keane slams David de Gea and says he'd "lynch him" after Everton error

Manchester United's goalkeeper made a dreadful error just three minutes into Sunday's clash at Goddison Park, when his attempted clearance hit Dominic Calvert-Lewin and went in

Roy Keane says he'd have "lynched" David de Gea at half-time if he was his Manchester United teammate after the goalkeeper's dreadful error against Everton .

After dallying on the ball, De Gea slammed a third minute clearance straight at Blues forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin, who then saw the ball rebound into the net.

It was the worst possible start for a United side who went into the game knowing that a win would take them to just one point outside the top four.

The Red Devils did force an equaliser before half-time thanks to another goalkeeping error from Everton's Jordan Pickford, who allowed a long range effort from Bruno Fernandes to squirm past his dive and into the net.

But Sky Sports pundit Keane saved most of his ire for De Gea at the break, laying into the Spanish stopper for his error.

When asked by Sky Sports host David Jones how he'd have reacted if a goalkeeper involved in his team had made a similar error, Keane vowed: "As a manager or player I'd kill him! You'd kill him!

"He's a goalkeeper being too clever. He just takes too long. What is he waiting for?!

"If you're going to make a decision at least do it quickly. These are huge moments for United in terms of trying to get into the top four, and you've got your experienced goalkeeper... what is he waiting for?!

"I think there's almost a bit of arrogance to it, 'look at me...'

"I would have lynched him at half-time. I'd have no time for that carry on."

United went in at the break level at 1-1 after the errors from both goalkeepers.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/roy-keane-slams-david-de-21609763

Think Man Utd will need to sell de Gea. Last season he was making mistakes. This season he is still making mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.