[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Witcher I heard if u die reload take very long ... but since u recommend nino kuni 2 I gg to buy n try but just Wan to ask there are a few version there are wrath of the white witch remastered and revenant kingdom version (the prince edition )which one should I get

witcher 3 is a must play game for ps4. if possible buy ni no kuni 1 and 2. part 1 is abit like pokemon where you collect monsters. part 2 is more of kingdom building and not that fun but still playable.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Looks quite meh :(. Almost no voice acting. Fighting seems simplistic. You play as a rookie, as you fight, another hero will be on his way, there's a count down timer, you can switch to the helper when he arrives (that's how the game avoids a simple one punch victory every time).

they can't make the botak playable.. if not is simply brainless game.

if they don't make botak one punch kill, then it's moot to their title.

that's the best they can do.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't know why they want to limit the period. The game is coming Mar 12, so this is not a beta for testing purpose (they already done a few of those before). I always felt that Dark Souls type of games really need to have a demo available permanently, cos without that many players (like me) will never buy the game. And those that bought may regret (like Sekiro).

Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial 《仁王2》最終體驗版

https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/JP0106-CUSA18615_00-ASIA000000000000

*A network connection is required to play Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial. The trial will not be playable offline.

*The trial will be only be available for download from February 28, 2020 (FRI) to March 1, 2020 (SUN).
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to play or download the trial after the available period.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know why they want to limit the period. The game is coming Mar 12, so this is not a beta for testing purpose (they already done a few of those before). I always felt that Dark Souls type of games really need to have a demo available permanently, cos without that many players (like me) will never buy the game. And those that bought may regret (like Sekiro).

Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial 《仁王2》最終體驗版
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/JP0106-CUSA18615_00-ASIA000000000000

*A network connection is required to play Nioh 2 Last Chance Trial. The trial will not be playable offline.

*The trial will be only be available for download from February 28, 2020 (FRI) to March 1, 2020 (SUN).
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to play or download the trial after the available period.

nioh 2 is nice but better to buy after all dlc comes out.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
That reminds me of the RE2 demo last year (1 time 30 minutes trial only). I have to dl from different ps stores to play/try more than once cos 1 time play per region. Of course not as difficult as Nioh. I do agree they should just leave it there for people to try for as long as they want, especially difficult games. I think making it limited is to bring attention and create that "exclusive" impression.

I started a few hours into Nioh last year but don't think can finish in time for Nioh 2 cos I'm on Salt & Sanctuary (2D Souls-esque). So skip Nioh 2 for now (becomes cheaper in 1 complete edt with dlcs in future), wait for RE3R & FF7R!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I started a few hours into Nioh last year but don't think can finish in time for Nioh 2 cos I'm on Salt & Sanctuary (2D Souls-esque). So skip Nioh 2 for now (becomes cheaper in 1 complete edt with dlcs in future), wait for RE3R & FF7R!
Is Nioh one of those with a lot of rpg elements to it, so if you cannot beat an enemy, go grind elsewhere, level up, get better gears and weapons, unlock more on skill tree, then come back it will become easier? If so, a demo also won't give a good idea of the game.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Nioh one of those with a lot of rpg elements to it, so if you cannot beat an enemy, go grind elsewhere, level up, get better gears and weapons, unlock more on skill tree, then come back it will become easier? If so, a demo also won't give a good idea of the game.
the dev artificially bump the difficulties

The game would be so crazy (base on nioh1 demo and real game)

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Anything average is better than ffxv
Waste my $$ I PO limited Ed....

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Yeah worst game ever, I did not buy the limited edition of the game but I bought the ffxv edition of the ps4 console. That time everywhere was out of stock, I purposely went around to find then only managed to find one unit. It comes with a day 1 edition of the game.

end up a total disappointment. end up sold away the game and kept the console only.

auzzuro

Reaction score
I tried Nioh 1 first stage start at prison need to find a sword I died a few times I think the game quite difficult .... do u guys find it as well?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried Nioh 1 first stage start at prison need to find a sword I died a few times I think the game quite difficult .... do u guys find it as well?

nioh is easy cos you can use different styles to play. the prison part is the easiest of all. maybe can try spear and slowly poke while keeping a distance.

i find sekiro difficult cos i am bad at the timing for parry. either press too fast or too slow. i can dodge, block etc but just can't parry. end up i also sold the game.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
nioh is easy cos you can use different styles to play. the prison part is the easiest of all. maybe can try spear and slowly poke while keeping a distance.

i find sekiro difficult cos i am bad at the timing for parry. either press too fast or too slow. i can dodge, block etc but just can't parry. end up i also sold the game.

reflex must be good, timing must be on point. :(

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I've only played for a few hours (still at the village after castle episode, slow yes I know) and so far, it doesn't seem like grinding level helps. Or perhaps I didn't grind enough. Through the multiple retries at the same area to try to learn/practise fighting enemies (cos keep dying) and gaining experience, I don't think I've become stronger by a lot. Just that maybe sometimes I'm lucky get some slightly better gear/items drops. I'm trying to see how I can fight them the right way rather than grind level to become stronger. Just a few hours only anyways, I probably can't give you a good view of it.

So anyone gotten the Mark of the Demon Slayer in Nioh 2 demo?

Side track a bit, in Sekiro, some players grind once they have gotten "a certain item" to convert exp points into +1 attack power. But it's going to take a bloody long long long time to keep on increasing attack power until you inflict significant damage. And you need a lot of it. No fun if you ask me and it would be more productive and less time consuming to figure out how to fight the bosses/mini-bosses, parry timing etc instead. This type of game is enjoyed in this way and not increase attack power until good enough to beat the boss with ease. To me, it's lame cos even if you beat the boss in this kinda way, shiok meh?

mliolukiye

Reaction score

Sekiro relies (very) heavily on parry to build up posture meter for an opening to deathblow enemy. If you have the patience to train and figure out the timing, then perhaps you may enjoy it. I took a significant amount of time to get it also cos I have zero exp on souls/borne games (high difficulty) prior to it but I'm pretty patient. Fast forward, after a ton of hours, I beat it thrice and it became my GOTY 2019 and perhaps 1 of my favourite games of all time.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sekiro relies (very) heavily on parry to build up posture meter for an opening to deathblow enemy. If you have the patience to train and figure out the timing, then perhaps you may enjoy it. I took a significant amount of time to get it also cos I have zero exp on souls/borne games (high difficulty) prior to it but I'm pretty patient. Fast forward, after a ton of hours, I beat it thrice and it became my GOTY 2019 and perhaps 1 of my favourite games of all time.

i give up on sekiro. sekiro have to parry and can only use sword. prefer dark souls and nioh. these 2 can create your own build based on your playstyle.

donetus

Reaction score
has any one have issues playing a multiplayer game on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?

I just the disc last week i'm unable to play the multiplayer option after it downloaded the update.

The message that I'm getting is below:
Annotation-2020-03-02-083858.jpg

yuseiyow

Reaction score
Took me 26 hours plus to complete yakuza 3 remastered, clear 48 substories only.

Now I starting yakuza 4 remastered. Need to chiong 4 and 5 before doom eternal and final fantasy 7 comes out

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
has any one have issues playing a multiplayer game on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?

I just the disc last week i'm unable to play the multiplayer option after it downloaded the update.

The message that I'm getting is below:
Annotation-2020-03-02-083858.jpg
Did a bit of Goggling and found this:
https://twinfinite.net/2020/02/modern-warfare-download-multiplayer-dlc-pack/
When you next try to start up Modern Warfare, you’ll be prompted to download a new patch. Yes, another one… and it’s not a small one. [41GB]

Then, once you’re into the game, have watched the Season 2 cinematic, and select multiplayer, you’ll be taken to your platform’s store once more to download the Map Pack 2. This file is just 9.1GB, so wait for that to download and start Modern Warfare up again.
Call-of-Duty%C2%AE_-Modern-Warfare%C2%AE_20200212175709-scaled.jpg
Looks like it's something Activision did with their patch for season 2. Now, about the "select multiplayer, you’ll be taken to your platform’s store once more to download the Multiplayer Pack 2" part... Are you seeing that item for download? If no, you are probably having a region mismatch -- meaning your game's region and your account (the one you are using to play it) are different. Check whether your game is R1 (region 1, ie. US, code CUSA08829), R2 (Europe, CUSA15277) or R3 (Asia, CUSA15556). Look at your game cover, spine, disc for the code. Or just look at the rating logo on the cover (ESRB for R1, PEGI for R2). Then sign in to an account for the corresponding region (create one if you need to, just for the purpose of downloading the pack, you can still use your SG/Asia account to play later) and download.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took me 26 hours plus to complete yakuza 3 remastered, clear 48 substories only.

Now I starting yakuza 4 remastered. Need to chiong 4 and 5 before doom eternal and final fantasy 7 comes out

still thinking whether to po ff7 remake.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.