OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Transcendent

Master Member
Reaction score
Went in the the showflat last week intending to just take a look. Was told cannot view unless submit E-App. Now bo tai bo chi tell me say I will get a ballot queue. Don’t know what is going on.

Transcendent

Master Member
Reaction score
Agent now tell me to link up with banker? Link smlj? Limpei only wanted to go in see see the display unit

A11Glory2H1M

Reaction score
From OLA ...this thread slowly becoming HootLA

This EC being next to Wuhan district still say hoot la? With the vales and treasure being cheaper psf... dun know can find buyers later for Ola? Even if can hopefully the new potential buyers dun get lock down in Ola and die faster due to any new virus next door and also the high payout out every month with these Super high crazy prices that we will know soon on 19 March.

Families with children a word of caution is that there can be many good schools nearby but if this area becomes another Hubei province, can we even live Long enough to find any buyers when It is time to sell?

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This EC being next to Wuhan district still say hoot la? With the vales and treasure being cheaper psf... dun know can find buyers later for Ola? Even if can hopefully the new potential buyers dun get lock down in Ola and die faster due to any new virus next door and also the high payout out every month with these Super high crazy prices that we will know soon on 19 March.

Families with children a word of caution is that there can be many good schools nearby but if this area becomes another Hubei province, can we even live Long enough to find any buyers when It is time to sell?
Wow that escalated quickly.

Talk about irrationality.

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Owner of Vales/Treasure spotted

Solid_snape

Reaction score
Every time whenever there is a new EC launch, there will be people here questioning ‘so ex compared to xyz’ but the sales will still turn out to be good anyway.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Every time whenever there is a new EC launch, there will be people here questioning ‘so ex compared to xyz’ but the sales will still turn out to be good anyway.
The saying goes.

Market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

The million dollar question now is... is the market really irrational?

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

not only EC la, all the new launches.. people will tend to compare with the prices donkey years back.. the fact is, whether cheap or expensive, those that got money and need to buy, will buy.. regardless opposite hospital or opposite cemetery, people will still buy if the price is right..

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
not only EC la, all the new launches.. people will tend to compare with the prices donkey years back.. the fact is, whether cheap or expensive, those that got money and need to buy, will buy.. regardless opposite hospital or opposite cemetery, people will still buy if the price is right..

And prices that are not right can become right by powerful sales and persuasion techniques? 😂

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
And prices that are not right can become right by powerful sales and persuasion techniques? ��

powerful sales and persuasion techniques?? hmm.. not sure wat u call it, but I would call it justification... agent's job, or rather my job is to justify why the prices is as such, whether u want to buy or not, its up to you.. I've got clients that prefer Ola to Piermont, I can only highlight to them the pros n cons of both development, I canot stop them from buying Ola if that's what their preference is ..

ps.. I can only speak for myself, and not on behalf of other agents as im not sure how they work.. mayb their persuasion skills is better than mine?

Last edited:

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Went in the the showflat last week intending to just take a look. Was told cannot view unless submit E-App. Now bo tai bo chi tell me say I will get a ballot queue. Don’t know what is going on.

Just a queue number, just dun turn up lah. No fuss also. Last time I was also window shopping while waiting for my HDB mop to be up. Alot of agents keep contact me also but no help me submit eapp on behalf without me acknowledge but no big deal ma. eapps now no need ic to submit ah ? Maybe he bluffing you. Anyway I was persuaded by 1 of the agent to sign otp to buy. Hesitate at first as buying a house is a big commitment and I know if I dun buy, I will keep waiting. Even though the price can consider still cheaper that those 1million resale HDB. No regrets so far as the housing price keep going up and I need a place for my growing family anyway - I buy to stay and not for investment.

If next time property price go down, maybe I will decouple and buy 2nd property for investment. if price still maintain at so high, then will consider options at that time. Won't sell high to buy another at high price. Wife does not like resales unit too so only can look at new launches

Last edited:

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Just a queue number, just dun turn up lah. No fuss also. Last time I was also window shopping while waiting for my HDB mop to be up. Alot of agents keep contact me also but no help me submit eapp on behalf without me acknowledge but no big deal ma. eapps now no need ic to submit ah ? Maybe he bluffing you. Anyway I was persuaded by 1 of the agent to sign otp to buy. Hesitate at first as buying a house is a big commitment and I know if I dun buy, I will keep waiting. Even though the price can consider still cheaper that those 1million resale HDB. No regrets so far as the housing price keep going up and I need a place for my growing family anyway - I buy to stay and not for investment.

If next time property price go down, maybe I will decouple and buy 2nd property for investment. if price still maintain at so high, then will consider options at that time. Won't sell high to buy another at high price. Wife does not like resales unit too so only can look at new launches

you should consider decouple now since market is still good, can get good valuation for ur place , 'cash back' more.. and get ready to chiong for 2nd property when the opportunity arises.. rather than wait later u see one good one, u wana buy oso difficult cos the whole process will take quite long for the funds to come back..

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
powerful sales and persuasion techniques?? hmm.. not sure wat u call it, but I would call it justification... agent's job, or rather my job is to justify why the prices is as such, whether u want to buy or not, its up to you.. I've got clients that prefer Ola to Piermont, I can only highlight to them the pros n cons of both development, I canot stop them from buying Ola if that's what their preference is ..

ps.. I can only speak for myself, and not on behalf of other agents as im not sure how they work.. mayb their persuasion skills is better than mine?

Justification is just another term of the same thing that makes it sound nicer.

Reaction score
what's so good about this project har?:s22::s22:
I get to walk past it quite often but don't find it attractive leh

pippo20

Master Member
Reaction score
2nd BTO also don't have much bigger flat than current size.

I waiting for Fernvale Lane EC and see the land bid price to decide the next move.
Cuz by then, savings would have increase further.

Like you said, no hurry anyway.

Alternatively, if Fernvale Lane EC is too high, I could also consider Seletar Park Residences (just beside), small enclave at ~$1k psf for the large units I want.

My agent just msg me news fernvale ec site is sold for $555psf today?? Means more exp than ola. Hello where is the recession? Bear turned bull here.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm today is the closing for Canberra GLS as well. Any insights on land price?

My agent just msg me news fernvale ec site is sold for $555psf today?? Means more exp than ola. Hello where is the recession? Bear turned bull here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.