The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won’t happen with Lindberg😁😏. But like that you want throw your pair away not wasted meh?

Yar maybe lindberg easy to get spare parts from the local dustributor. Certain brands are damn hard. Not that the brand doesnt provide, its just that the local proxy usually dont bother. The local agent prefers sales than aftersales service. Not that the optical shop dont request on my behalf, but if the shop dont give the local agent much sales they cant really be bothered just to get a spare original screw or nosepad. I prefer brands that have a direct shop in sg, eg 999.9 can get accessories very easily just walk into shop can get immediate replacement.

I dont think lindberg set up direct boutiques here in sg.

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Won’t happen with Lindberg😁😏. But like that you want throw your pair away not wasted meh?

Waste lar and its expensive lessons learnt. If wear not comfortable, it gets on my nerves leh how? I try not to get brands that very hard get aftersales service unless really really love any particular models.

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Waste lar and its expensive lessons learnt. If wear not comfortable, it gets on my nerves leh how? I try not to get brands that very hard get aftersales service unless really really love any particular models.

I only ghost for Oliver People’s.
Very well made & most imptly. Timeless Classic design \o/

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
If you like OP, you have to consider yellows plus! Another similar style of frame but more asian fit,light and really comfortable.

I only ghost for Oliver People’s.
Very well made & most imptly. Timeless Classic design \o/

GANGSTERKIA

Master Member
Reaction score
You can check where they are retailing from U-vision website. They carry many niche Japanese-handmade frames brand. You can even call them up to enquire which is closer to you and all.

Yellow Plus??
Which optical shop got sell?? :(

ersatz

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to upgrade from my tokai GO to CVf. The place that did my GO could not offer CVf. Where would it be available?

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to upgrade from my tokai GO to CVf. The place that did my GO could not offer CVf. Where would it be available?

Hi bro, whats your prescription like? or whats the index you're looking at?
I'll help you ask the authorised agent in Singapore

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
You can check where they are retailing from U-vision website. They carry many niche Japanese-handmade frames brand. You can even call them up to enquire which is closer to you and all.

As always.
Thanks for the great info. \o/ \o/

iamkira

Reaction score
Anyone know where i cag get good deal for bruan buffel specs bb28210? i am also looking for good lens.

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has lobang for a cheap optician? Used to go to the one at ngee ann poly, student price, till it closed down!

and_who

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks will check it out. Chinatown rental quite high though, wondering if they can really keep prices down

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.