View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 09:24 AM   #1533
KeYoKe
Arch-Supremacy Member

does it matter with other's feedback? you are using it already and with your own usage pattern, you still find it disappointing, then you should consider selling it and use back whatever phone you preferred lor.

i buy the phone knowing it's not going to have fantastic super ultra good battery life with the specs given. if the battery life is similar to n10+ den i'm contented. afterall it has better specs den n10+.
Beg to differ bro. Better specs on paper yea but better performance i dont think so.

Same ufs 3.0, slightly better benchmark score but comparing exynos 990 and the sd855 version of n10+, performance of day to day operation is worst as shown in my previous video but definitely better then a local set exynos 9825 n10+ though

But paying a premium for s20u, as the "ultra" suggest, people wants "ultra" on every aspects on the phone though (battery life, performance, camera) . But having to pay 800 to 900 more just for the cameras and slightly better performance, i find it doesnt really justify though... Just my 2 cents
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote