Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Raigar

Reaction score
warranty support 1 year
Out of warranty support lifetime provided they still have their spare parts

I think what he meant is the software support. Usually Samsung only support their phone up to 2 years, even galaxy note 8 are not receiving the Android 10

ralph79

Reaction score
i'm finding the fingerprint senor unreliable.
I had hard time registering my fingerprints and had to press hard to unlock my phone.
I have the samsung factory screen protector which i'm not sure if that is causing this.

anyone else experiencing the same?

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had hard time registering my fingerprints and had to press hard to unlock my phone.
I have the samsung factory screen protector which i'm not sure if that is causing this.

Your skin dry? Factory screen protector is the best in fingerprint detection rate. Fail detection maybe one time out of 30.

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
For those complaining about battery, give it a while to learn your usage patterns. I always discharge my battery to 0 out of the box and straight charge it to 100 and then give it a week of normal use for it to learn my usage patterns.

Same thing happened with my S10+ after the One UI 2 upgrade. Battery was abyssal in the beginning but it's now a whole lot better.

robbie77

Reaction score
Who is saying note 10 plus battery very good..I really find it super cui...even galaxy fold battery perform much better than note 10 plus..
So far am using s20 ultra..the battery still OK.. though is early to say
So far I am quite disappointed with the dl speed since like it is much slower than any other phones though it is 5g phone and sg has no 5g network..

Last edited:

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

factory screen protector should be fine. by right you should not press to hard, just a light tap will do

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who is saying note 10 plus battery very good..I really find it super cui...even galaxy fold battery perform much better than note 10 plus..

exynos n10+ battery life is cui, idle battery drain is damn bad and even when using battery drain is bad. SD n10+ is good in fact

fold is using SD processor, thats why it performs much better. even z flip which uses sd855+ i can achieve 5 hours SOT with just 3300mah battery while a exynos n10+ 4300mah battery i can only achieve 4.5 hours

thats why some of us are making noise on why samsung is giving exynos to SG

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those complaining about battery, give it a while to learn your usage patterns. I always discharge my battery to 0 out of the box and straight charge it to 100 and then give it a week of normal use for it to learn my usage patterns.

Same thing happened with my S10+ after the One UI 2 upgrade. Battery was abyssal in the beginning but it's now a whole lot better.

yup i know about this. mine before and after learning makes 0 improvements though :s22:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
So far I am quite disappointed with the dl speed since like it is much slower than any other phones though it is 5g phone and sg has no 5g network..

Note10+ use Exynos, Fold use SD, you say leh?
Im not surprised if Fold battery life is better than Ultra :s13:

Belle90

Reaction score
Hello, I've just received my s20+ yesterday but noted that it came with double layer seal. Anyone having the same issue? I just happened to peel open the outer layer but got a shock when I see there's a broken inner layer seal.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've just received my s20+ yesterday but noted that it came with double layer seal. Anyone having the same issue? I just happened to peel open the outer layer but got a shock when I see there's a broken inner layer seal.

yours telco set? if it is then most likely telco unbox it for changing csc code and reseal back. if you are not comfortable with it can contact the telco for an exchange stating that the inner seal is broken and u are not ok with it

Belle90

Reaction score
yours telco set? if it is then most likely telco unbox it for changing csc code and reseal back. if you are not comfortable with it can contact the telco for an exchange stating that the inner seal is broken and u are not ok with it

Bought it from Lazada Samsung. Should I return?

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score

For anyone that is interested. This guy tests the Exynos S20Ultra with 120Hz against other flagships. Manages 7 hours of SoT with 120Hz. Which is pretty good really.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For anyone that is interested. This guy tests the Exynos S20Ultra with 120Hz against other flagships. Manages 7 hours of SoT with 120Hz. Which is pretty good really.

it is impressive, but exynos processor suffers when idle. usually this kind of tests will show impressive battery life, but when customers starts using the phone, all complaining bad battery life due to the idle battery drain

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.