[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

cz287cj

Reaction score
Diploma and above. Start with sgt 1, sgt 2, sgt 2a, staff sgt and so on. If u r gd, can be PS at sgt 1.

Being ps has to prepare manpower deployment and ot after shift hours. Depending on your div, ps duty is straight 2 days in a row.

Unless u prepared to stay in security/cisco, no point being so in the ball. U probably going to work till u retired then can get to inspector if u r gd enough.

Annual increment sure have.

What about direct sergeant route? Forever sergeant unless luck strikes and get selected to promote to inspector? Is there pay increment every year?

Last edited:

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Degree they offer you Sgt rank.. no inspector... Interview was positive and friendly. Was given conditional offer and told to go for medical

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apf SO need from SPF SO... Other uniformed group cannot..

Last edited:

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun know what u mean by cannot. Actually if u from spf, u can opt not to stay in during training and your training is slightly faster from others.

not SPF SO cannot be APF SO... the guy told me I not qualified for the shorter version one as I not from SPF...

FyqAnubis

Reaction score
Interview was fast, give me alot of Pro and cons about the job. Straight away hired me and asking me to go for their intake this month.

Congrats to you! I’m still waiting for A,although the agent for company c has asked me to come down for an interview. When will their next intake starts exactly?

Tsukky

Reaction score
Thanks!! Be it A or C I think both company are the same. You can try go interview with C, if you think you like what C can offer to you, can go for C.
The intake is at the end of March. This is what they told me.

Congrats to you! I’m still waiting for A,although the agent for company c has asked me to come down for an interview. When will their next intake starts exactly?

FyqAnubis

Reaction score
Thanks!! Be it A or C I think both company are the same. You can try go interview with C, if you think you like what C can offer to you, can go for C.
The intake is at the end of March. This is what they told me.

I think I might go for an interview with C,did you apply directly or under an agent?

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from what I know there is 2 intakes every month... Seems like a lot trainees

cz287cj

Reaction score
Practically they will take u in unless u are way below their minimium requirement. They are seriously quite short of manpower. Ppl just come and go and company seriously doesnt seem to be interested in retaining staff.

Interview was fast, give me alot of Pro and cons about the job. Straight away hired me and asking me to go for their intake this month.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.