Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

malaikai2005

Reaction score
28226937d3d79bab8f203ca69b42a2e2b3c6c79f.jpg

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
For those with the phones already, does it save photos/videos taken automatically to the external memory card or do you need to manually transfer it over?

Ye_Rongtian

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those with the phones already, does it save photos/videos taken automatically to the external memory card or do you need to manually transfer it over?
Need to set it first time. Then will automatically save to SD card. But some like burst, 8k video, 4k UHD will not work if internal memory are full so need space in internal memory for these 3 things before the program will automatically transfer to SD. The rest will straight up save to SD card.

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
Need to set it first time. Then will automatically save to SD card. But some like burst, 8k video, 4k UHD will not work if internal memory are full so need space in internal memory for these 3 things before the program will automatically transfer to SD. The rest will straight up save to SD card.

Thanks for the reply. So as long the internal storage has for eg, 10GB free and you take a video for 2GB, it will automatically transfer to SD card so in the end still 10GB free in internal right?

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung just deliver the buds without calling taking for granted there is ppl at home. Luckily there is someone at home to receive mine.

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to RWM to collect my S20U. Bud's+ came with it! Don't need to redeem online hahah :s13:

Posted from PCWX using SM-G988B

Ye_Rongtian

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
people say don't want 128GB but still buy end up getting memory card for it :s13::s13::s13:
Because there is eSIM. If no eSIM confirm won't get it as 128GB confirm not enough and dual sim is a must. With eSIM I can have eSIM and physical SIM and microsd. So get it lor :s13:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing I noticed is the fingerprint unlock is faster/more accurate than my previous note10+.

So far so good no complaints about their "ultrasonic" scanner this time round.

Ye_Rongtian

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One thing I noticed is the fingerprint unlock is faster/more accurate than my previous note10+.

So far so good no complaints about their "ultrasonic" scanner this time round.
Well it is about the same speed as the note 10+ (after note 10+ Android Q update). Don't feel it is more accurate or faster. But it is faster and more accurate than S10+.

lch920619x

Reaction score
How is everyone's buds+ online redemption? Mine says shipped yesterday but haven't heard anything since

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.