Treasure at Tampines

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would think Parc Esta is inside the list, looking that RCR it’s gg at 16xxpsf and some OCR projects are at 15xx-16xxpsf, and taking into consideration some units at Park Place gg above 2xxxpsf.

I can only think of 4 other projects now that may be undervalued
1) The M (21xxpsf up when launched)
2) stirling residences (15xxpsf up when launched)
3) Tre Ver (14xxpsf up when launched)
4) riverfront residences (11xxpsf up when launched)

For those listed, their prices compared to those in the vicinity are cheaper so can see why. You would also see these projects sells very fast.

Everyone’s TOP 10 is different. Wonder what was the agent’s TOP 10?

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Everyone’s TOP 10 is different. Wonder what was the agent’s TOP 10?

Top 10 change according to who he talking to de

If client networth 20mil, top 10 will include Wallich Residences. If net worth 3mil, top 10 is The M

As long as you buy from him, at the point of cheque handover, rest assured you are his top 1, only 1

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top 10 change according to who he talking to de

If client networth 20mil, top 10 will include Wallich Residences. If net worth 3mil, top 10 is The M

As long as you buy from him, at the point of cheque handover, rest assured you are his top 1, only 1

Net worth 20m his consideration would be different compared to someone with net worth of 3m.

daheigou999

Reaction score
Agent share the reasons for undervalue?

Would be interesting to benchmark the agent’s commission across projects. Then see whether the list coincides with the “undervalued” list

(e.g. Heard that Florence commission is super high...)

greyice

Reaction score
Would be interesting to benchmark the agent’s commission across projects. Then see whether the list coincides with the “undervalued” list

(e.g. Heard that Florence commission is super high...)

Can agent reveal the commission rate?

WarChild86

Reaction score
I would think Parc Esta is inside the list, looking that RCR it’s gg at 16xxpsf and some OCR projects are at 15xx-16xxpsf, and taking into consideration some units at Park Place gg above 2xxxpsf.

I can only think of 4 other projects now that may be undervalued
1) The M (21xxpsf up when launched)
2) stirling residences (15xxpsf up when launched)
3) Tre Ver (14xxpsf up when launched)
4) riverfront residences (11xxpsf up when launched)

For those listed, their prices compared to those in the vicinity are cheaper so can see why. You would also see these projects sells very fast.

If don’t care about facing and okay with low floor, can aim for low psf units.

But once people choose high floor, good facing etc, can easily go up by 150 psf

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can agent reveal the commission rate?

I heard that stirling, tre ver, the M and parc esta offers low commission rates. It’s not difficult to see why. But I heard affinity and gardens has high commission rate.

WarChild86

Reaction score
IIRC, the good projects such as Stirling and PE offers roughly between 1.2 to 2.

For Jadescape; it is 3+

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder agents TOP 10 may not be entirely based on buyers view.
Can be based on $$$ ???

Anyway, if it is your money please feel free to support them, do as you please.

If it were my money, I would dyodd.

Doc Madatay

Master Member
Reaction score
If don’t care about facing and okay with low floor, can aim for low psf units.

But once people choose high floor, good facing etc, can easily go up by 150 psf

39th floor Stirling at 2100 psf.
I almost wanted to sign then I cool down a little and calculate 2100psf can get me what kind of property? and suddenly my choice Super a lot
😂 but some resale

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I almost wanted to sign then I cool down a little and calculate 2100psf can get me what kind of property? and suddenly my choice Super a lot
****************** but some resale

Good that u cool down, 2100psf can get u some better projects with better location than Stirling.
Stirling imo only worth 1800psf at most currently.

Clazav

Reaction score
I heard treasure already raised their price for the second time. Not sure how true this is. At 50% sold they still raise price sia.

Not to speak ill of treasure.
I rather buy Parc Canberra EC than treasure because at least after 5 years mop from Parc Canberra, I Guess the chance of cap gain is higher than buying treasure. Definitely I’m not a fan of Sembawang/Canberra though.

2200 units leh, takes how Long to sell?
Put up listing for sales or rental and compete against with so many of your neighbours is another stressful thing.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I heard treasure already raised their price for the second time. Not sure how true this is. At 50% sold they still raise price sia.

Tbh, for treasure to move approx 50 units per month is quite commendable, esp in recent economy outlook, oversupply and covid 19.
I just can’t swallow the fact that there’s 2200 units in total. Sure Will take very Long to sell.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
😂 but some resale

Stirling in 2018 1800psf can get u 3xth floor alr, that’s why it’s undervalued then. I rmb bigger units only need 15xx psf

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.