Treasure at Tampines

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talk up up and up. But do check facts too.

How is this talking up?
I was saying back in 2018 there were bigger units at Stirling launched at 15xxpsf like that also talk up?

Then 2007 there were RCR proj at Lavendar: city lights at 8xxpsf how?

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
How is this talking up?
I was saying back in 2018 there were bigger units at Stirling launched at 15xxpsf like that also talk up?

Then 2007 there were RCR proj at Lavendar: city lights at 8xxpsf how?

You are trying instil FOMO mentality into newbies, make them feel like they missed a huge boat with your distorted statements.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you talk to friends who are agents (different from agents trying to catch carrot heads), most will tell you that treasure is Low downside Low upside project.

Meaning don’t expect to make much loss or capital appreciation... if you can accept living with 2,200 households, sharing one tennis court and maybe having to ballot for parking etc...potentially not going to sell out any time soon...

Definitely not my target... could be yours.

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IIRC, the good projects such as Stirling and PE offers roughly between 1.2 to 2.

For Jadescape; it is 3+

That China developer played out the early birds. The are now offering same or lower price for high floor like 15F as compared to the lower floor 2F and 3F at launch.

In other words, early birds pay more or same for the Low floor units...early birds catch the rotten and bad-tasting worms.

daheigou999

Reaction score
39th floor Stirling at 2100 psf.
I almost wanted to sign then I cool down a little and calculate 2100psf can get me what kind of property? and suddenly my choice Super a lot
😂 but some resale

They will tell u that resale DEFINITELY no upside

True for buyer agents la, since commission is usually max 2% with so much more uncertainty to deal closing

Clazav

Reaction score
I rem the tagline of Florence mentioned that why do you need to wait for future mrt station when you already have two exisiting ones? Such dumb statement.. Two mrt stations of the same line is useless. If two different lines it will be great.

This statement is targeting at affinity obviously.

How is florence near mrt? :s13:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rem the tagline of Florence mentioned that why do you need to wait for future mrt station when you already have two exisiting ones? Such dumb statement.. Two mrt stations of the same line is useless. If two different lines it will be great.

This statement is targeting at affinity obviously.

Such statement not accurate.

Have u seen FH cheaper than LH marketed by developer? 😂 they didn’t take into consideration the location persay.

Or nearby development cheaper by 200psf?

Saw another development walking distance to MRT 9min but a check on google map it’s 16mins walk to mrt.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Be it resale or new launch, I will walk the ground to see the area. I’m a public transport person.

> Walk and time myself from site to nearest MRT.
> No mrt, try the bus connectivity to the nearest MRT.
> Explore the neighbourhood or area. Check out the amenities. (supermarket/ Coffee shop/ halal eateries)

I don’t believe the tag lines or statement till I walk the ground myself. Hehe
Such statement not accurate.

Have u seen FH cheaper than LH marketed by developer? 😂 they didn’t take into consideration the location persay.

Or nearby development cheaper by 200psf?

Saw another development walking distance to MRT 9min but a check on google map it’s 16mins walk to mrt.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Be it resale or new launch, I will walk the ground to see the area. I’m a public transport person.

> Walk and time myself from site to nearest MRT.
> No mrt, try the bus connectivity to the nearest MRT.
> Explore the neighbourhood or area. Check out the amenities. (supermarket/ Coffee shop/ halal eateries)

I don’t believe the tag lines or statement till I walk the ground myself. Hehe

That’s correct, but I guess the issue is for those MRT lines or advertised amenities that are not up yet, ppl would not be able to do their own checks.

Doc Madatay

Master Member
Reaction score
Treasures is not that near to mrt unless Iyou live Super close to the side gate then walk to overhead bridge to Simei..

If you live the order side, it’s a nightmare walking thru whole project.

killershot

Banned
Reaction score
Down to last two choices for me. Either new launch Treasure at around 1.4m and resale Trilliant listed at around 1.2m. - both 3 bedders around the same size. Trilliant location is better but obviously Treasure is new. What would you guys do?

greyice

Reaction score
Down to last two choices for me. Either new launch Treasure at around 1.4m and resale Trilliant listed at around 1.2m. - both 3 bedders around the same size. Trilliant location is better but obviously Treasure is new. What would you guys do?

Trilliant is an EC and hence can only sell to Foreigners only after the 10th year. If you are a short term investor, have to factor in this portion

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.