Treasure at Tampines

tulipkiss

Reaction score
Down to last two choices for me. Either new launch Treasure at around 1.4m and resale Trilliant listed at around 1.2m. - both 3 bedders around the same size. Trilliant location is better but obviously Treasure is new. What would you guys do?

I prefer Trilliant. And based on the 2 points you compared, MRT is more important to me than being just 5years newer :D

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Down to last two choices for me. Either new launch Treasure at around 1.4m and resale Trilliant listed at around 1.2m. - both 3 bedders around the same size. Trilliant location is better but obviously Treasure is new. What would you guys do?
For me Trilliant is the logical choice over Treasures

Less overcrowding

light84

Reaction score
Definitely Trillant. Location and price is way better. No doubt is resale but still relatively new and well maintained

Reaction score
Noted. More self stay for me though.

1. EC has a trend of the prices not recovering in line with neighbouring PCs despite privitisation
2. Treasures if you intend to sell when it's TOP, very likely will make a little money because developers would have pushed up the prices by then. But since you are going for self stay, even if so, so what?
3. Assume 10 years later, given your self stay situation. Do you think Treasures can sell 250k more than Trilliant, factoring in extra money for stamp duty, interest etc.

Clazav

Reaction score
I wouldnt use the word "recovering", as it is always an EC, whether 5 years or 10 years.

To choose between trilliant and treasure, is like asking whether to buy resale HDB close to mrt station compared to EC.

1. EC has a trend of the prices not recovering in line with neighbouring PCs despite privitisation
2. Treasures if you intend to sell when it's TOP, very likely will make a little money because developers would have pushed up the prices by then. But since you are going for self stay, even if so, so what?
3. Assume 10 years later, given your self stay situation. Do you think Treasures can sell 250k more than Trilliant, factoring in extra money for stamp duty, interest etc.

tulipkiss

Reaction score

what is meant by recovering in line?

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why is trillant more expensive compared to other EC that are MOP ? Hmmm....

It is not more expensive per say but it’s fairly valued I would say at about 10xxpsf due to it being in a matured estate, but I wouldn’t say the distance to mrt is near it’s more than 900m away.

Clazav

Reaction score
In front of trilliant and City life, the plot is reserved for healthcare. For some ppl who might not like such facilities to take note

It is not more expensive per say but it’s fairly valued I would say at about 10xxpsf due to it being in a matured estate, but I wouldn’t say the distance to mrt is near it’s more than 900m away.

tulipkiss

Reaction score

I thought it's about nearer, google map shows 450m..

tulipkiss

Reaction score
I don’t think so, I checked again from the bus stop the tampines station it’s 1.1k

Oh I used The Tampines Trilliant directly.. But anyway checked again, it's almost 1km. I wont consider it as very near mrt then in that case.

greyice

Reaction score
Should be about 750m walking distance from Trilliant to Tampines EW station using google map measure function as you can cut thru the linkway at the bus interchange.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
I thought it's about nearer, google map shows 450m..

Yes Google Map stop measuring after 450m.

There is probably another 100-150m to go from Tampines Trilliant to DT line Tampines MRT station.

Last edited:

Clazav

Reaction score
We should measure the distance from the nearest gate from trilliant to the centre where the train stops at the platform, instead of to the mrt exit. Otherwise all underground mrt stations will seems nearer. Sometimes you walk to the mrt exit, you still need to walk a long distance.

Yes Google Map stop measuring after 450m.

There is probably another 100-150m to go from Tampines Trilliant to DT line Tampines MRT station.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.