Any tailors in Bangkok to recommend?

transparos

Reaction score
Anyone recently went to tailor? Share your experience and total expense? Thinking of going few months later to tailor, while hoping thai baht will be weaker...

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone recently went to tailor? Share your experience and total expense? Thinking of going few months later to tailor, while hoping thai baht will be weaker...

Can try Paul's Fashion, level 2 of Amari Watergate hotel (opposite Platinum mall).

Due to it being the New Year holiday, they could only rush out 1 shirt and 1 pants for 1st fitting, the rest they will ship it back to SG in 1 week's time, but have to pay addition 700 baht.

Total, I made 1 pants, 4 shirts. Shirts has 3 price range - 1000, 1200 or 1300 and 1500 baht

Additional of 100 baht for customisation (inner lining of shirt collar, different thread lining for the button hole, initials etc)

Pants I think starts from 1500 baht, not too sure. They can speak good English and should be Nepalis, friendly and willing to give advice.

transparos

Reaction score
Can try Paul's Fashion, level 2 of Amari Watergate hotel (opposite Platinum mall).

Due to it being the New Year holiday, they could only rush out 1 shirt and 1 pants for 1st fitting, the rest they will ship it back to SG in 1 week's time, but have to pay addition 700 baht.

Total, I made 1 pants, 4 shirts. Shirts has 3 price range - 1000, 1200 or 1300 and 1500 baht

Additional of 100 baht for customisation (inner lining of shirt collar, different thread lining for the button hole, initials etc)

Pants I think starts from 1500 baht, not too sure. They can speak good English and should be Nepalis, friendly and willing to give advice.

You didn't try all the shirts and pants during the fitting. Are the shirts the same after you got back home?

clemiboi

Reaction score
does anyone know if a good tailor that does Leather blazer/jackets? I tried buddy tailor, vicky's fashion, savile row, sabino tailor but all of them are not responsive online.

mikepang

Reaction score

Even if thai baht not get weaker, it is still cheaper to tailor in Bangkok IMO. I have been going to Jhasper and their shirt range from 1,000 - 1,600 baht inclusive of inner lining and contrast button thread color. Pants also start from 1,300 baht which I feel is quite reasonable compared to the quality and service they have been providing me consistently over the years. They always give me nice recommendations on the shirts color combinations etc. Recommended some of my friends who have also tailored suit with them and got good feedback. I mean there are still good tailors in Bangkok so its up to you where you feel best for you interms of price vs quality.

transparos

Reaction score
does anyone know if a good tailor that does Leather blazer/jackets? I tried buddy tailor, vicky's fashion, savile row, sabino tailor but all of them are not responsive online.

You can email the tailors mentioned here like jhasper, j&s, boss ave and crown

OmgKayBye

Reaction score
Anyone made a suit at Paul's Fashion before? Any idea how much their suit starts from? 4D3N enough to make one?

bigboss01

Reaction score
Visited Jhasper Fashion during my short weekend (3D2N) trip. Arrived on fri afternoon and went straight to Jhasper after checking in at about 330pm.

Checked and confirmed if they could have 2 shirts & 1 pants done by Sunday evening before I fly out and they said they could. Good selection of fabrics. Was expecting the selection to be that of Singapore's, in albums but they were all displayed in rolls.

Chose a 1000b & 1300b fabric for my shirts and 1600b for pants. Wanted to give them a try and not required to wear on a daily basis.

Measurements were taken and everything was smooth. First fitting was on Saturday 3pm. Surprisingly everything fitted well and there was no need for further alterations. Collected everything on the same day later at 7pm.

Looking forward to put them on and see what it lasts a day at work. Hopefully it will be good as I quite like the materials.

shortfur

Reaction score
Visited Jhasper Fashion during my short weekend (3D2N) trip. Arrived on fri afternoon and went straight to Jhasper after checking in at about 330pm.

Checked and confirmed if they could have 2 shirts & 1 pants done by Sunday evening before I fly out and they said they could. Good selection of fabrics. Was expecting the selection to be that of Singapore's, in albums but they were all displayed in rolls.

Chose a 1000b & 1300b fabric for my shirts and 1600b for pants. Wanted to give them a try and not required to wear on a daily basis.

Measurements were taken and everything was smooth. First fitting was on Saturday 3pm. Surprisingly everything fitted well and there was no need for further alterations. Collected everything on the same day later at 7pm.

Looking forward to put them on and see what it lasts a day at work. Hopefully it will be good as I quite like the materials.

any updates?

need to tailor a suit by May. Considering between J&S and Jhasper now

clemiboi

Reaction score
I wanted to tailor a leather jacket in bangkok but didnt want to travel to thailand. I came across Vicky's fashion and i recommend his services. He's prompt in replying on whatsapp and provides good service. I think he is not well known cuz his shop location isn't in the greatest location.

Do check him out

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.