hanneng

Reaction score
I think Singtel play pricing strategies

they rise the price for Combo, because they want to
1) move customers to XO plan
2) move customers to SIM only plan or GOMO

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Anybody got request from singtel for voucher? Still able to ask them give voucher? Need to call in and ask?

AhBui168

Master Member
Reaction score
XO plan is useless for SingTel Circle

I'm currently under single circle with all service such as TV *combo* mobile line and fibre under my name. For 3 mobile lines 20% discount of total bill.

For XO plan plan is not allow to join singtel circle ?

parchiao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Singtel play pricing strategies

they rise the price for Combo, because they want to
1) move customers to XO plan
2) move customers to SIM only plan or GOMO

What is the benefit to move customers to SIM only plan or GOMO?

No contract for GOMO. SIM only plan ties a customer down for only a year at best.

Are they loosing a lot of money subsidising handphones? My calculations tell me there really isn’t much benefit to continue with 2 year plans because the cost of a SIM only plan and buying the phone on my own seems to be very similar to buying a subsidised phone while subscribing to a more expensive plan that ties me down for 2 years. :s11:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently under single circle with all service such as TV *combo* mobile line and fibre under my name. For 3 mobile lines 20% discount of total bill.
For XO plan plan is not allow to join singtel circle ?
Correct. XO plan will not enjoy SingTel Circle benefits.

On the other hand SingTel has reduced the benefits of Singtel Circle by quite a bit -- now they charge S$150 for the annual handset upgrade. So I will finally drop out of Singtel Circle once my Combo 2 contract expires in Jan 2022.

wPY8Tou.jpg

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.