Status
Not open for further replies.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another bottom table team, bournemouth.
really dun have a good feeling.

hope we can extend the record of 21st consecutive league home win,
or at least maintain the unbeaten home record.

Don’t feel then. Just believe.
Cast all doubts out.

Screw the records I thought we are supposed to be past all that nonsense. Records are useless if we haven’t win anything.
For the record we had the record point total for a runner up.
I sure don’t want us to have the record of blowing up the biggest
Point margin in history. So screw records. The record that matters are trophies count.

Believe we will get our 4wins. It doesn’t matter how soon it doesn’t matter
If we stumble along the way, it doesn’t matter if we lose another few games as Long as we get the 12 points we need. And 3 of those points are played for tonight. It’s a cup final at home. The troops are ready the Anfield crowd are rallied. Take care of business tonight.

One game at a time. We fight on.
Come on!

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
We only need to win next 3 EPL games , then a draw against man c will win us the title !!!
All the other records dosent matter

First we need to get back the winning habit tonight.
Winning is a habit , unfortunately so is losing

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Time for heavy metal football larrrh. We've been playing control for too long. Mo and co gotta start clicking tonight.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We came back from 3goals down in Istanbul
With 45min left to play. And won the bloody trophy.
Scoring 4 spot kicks.

We came back from 3goals down in Barcelona
With 90min left to play. We blast arguably one of the best team in Europe
With the best player in the world into pieces and won 4-0
Then we went on to winning the trophy.

We always come back and win.

Now we will come back from 3 consecutive losses to win the next 4 games to win the league and retain our champions league crown.

When Klopp says believe it’s not a figure of speech. It’s by no coincidence when he start getting our club back on track every tiny bit of success converted some doubters to believers and when the belief grows strong enough so too our team which grew stronger and makes us believing even stronger. Together. That’s how we won 3cups in a year. Went unbeaten 44games. 20straight league wins at home. Lead a magnificent city team by 22points.
Just because we lost 1 game by 1 goal at the venue where we won our 6th European cup. Some of our belief gets shaken. So much so we lost again to watford.and again to Chelsea. Who all 3 we would have beaten on any other given day no disrespect.

Dun wanna sound like some evangelist or motivational speaker cos I’m the last person who’s qualified to do so but
I believe in the power of the collective minds all believing in one singular outcome. That energy u sent from ur mind shapes ur life and the world around u. If u believe u r destined to succeed u will work hard towards it and u will. If u had doubts about urself and don’t believe u will succeed then u won’t. How is it we won games with so call strokes of luck, coming back from deficits, the fight back at villa? The rescue at manure, the shot squirming under the keeper at Sheffield United and Anfield againstwest ham. We willed the ball in. The player who took the shot believe in his action, weak application but he believed it and pull the trigger, fortune favours the brave. If they hesistated and didn’t believe strongly enough to shoot the ball wont even have a chance to sneak in between the keepers legs.

Of course after believing alone is nothing without the necessary action comes but for sure without belief the action means nothing. Cos it’s directionless and just going thru the motions.

What do u believe in? Do u believe it strongly enough? Or are u feeding ur doubts more tonight? It’s a tough game nonetheless but I know what I choose. Because I can’t play the game myself to actual use my vision I choose to believe in the players who wear the Liverpool red tonight.
We go again

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top or bottom club no difference to me. Every club presents different challenges. In premier league upsets happen.

Results over the past year has been phenomenal so the last few matches look bad by comparison. Inevitable. That's like and football.

Last edited:

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LFC to face Bournemouth: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Lonergan, Keita, Minamino, Lallana, Origi, Matip, Williams.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Andy Robertson has been left out as a 'precaution'. No risks are being taken with Atletico Madrid on the horizon, says (LynchStandard)

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
think robbo needs some rest, been playing too many games & abit out of form recently. We need fab to be back to his best asap, hopefully a good game from him tonight.

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
watford might be in the bottom half but they are having a mini revival at the moment.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think robbo needs some rest, been playing too many games & abit out of form recently. We need fab to be back to his best asap, hopefully a good game from him tonight.
Some reported him injured.
hendie alisson keita all injured

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp on Robertson: "He would have started today but then he felt (something) slightly. But it’s all good, it will be fine for Wednesday. But not for today."

Likely Klopp decide to rest Robbo.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Salah is set to make 100 appearance for Liverpool.

Milly captain today.

skrw105

Reaction score
need a beer to calm my nerves.
cheers!

RKTud0w.jpg

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THE. Most important match of our season.

Sent from Sony G3226 using GAGT

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That one not push ah? He isn't even playing the ball? How can that stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.