Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

dualiap

Banned
Reaction score
Angtehkor uses cheap ceca samsung phone M30s with 6000 mAh battery, thats why his phone can remain at 100% many hours after unplug

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
already posted mine few pages back. 120hz.

tsgtxwi.jpg

Can u try 60hz fhd? Wanna see how far it can go

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S20 exynos 60hz wqhd+. Should be able to achieve 6 hours+ SOT.

4sfYGEj.jpg

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I not trolling. If you straight away play mobile games with mobile data from 100% of course the 1% drain fast. I mean surf internet with WiFi 100% to 99% will last very long and I mean all brand of phones including Samsung when they are new

but most of us experience otherwise
i'm using Note10Plus
full charge to 100, unplug, within the 1st 1 or 2 minutes it will drop to 99 or 98% liao. Not doing much, connected to wifi, reply few messages and facebook.

mine also lemon set? :s22:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah I'm sure all the nitty gritty stuff that's bugging the camera like the autofocus and whatnot can be solved by SW. But I think it's probably Samsung's way of processing the photos that bugs me and got me to sell off the phone in the end haha.

Their processing has always been around the same with my recent recollection of S10+ and N10+ being similar but the ultra's one seem kinda worse than the other two.

Truth be told I was setting up the phone on the first day and therefore didn't play with the camera. If I did I would have probably sold it off on the same day :s13:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Oh? Does the back camera also do that? My experience is only with the Note 8 and totally dislike the selfie camera for that ridiculous pasty smoothening and processing...

Unfairbear

Reaction score
Just called Samsung CS regarding the earbuds which they failed to deliver during the weekend.

After talking to the CSO, received call from Samsung in less than 2 mins that they will deliver at 6pm :s12:

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just called Samsung CS regarding the earbuds which they failed to deliver during the weekend.

After talking to the CSO, received call from Samsung in less than 2 mins that they will deliver at 6pm :s12:
Whoaaa

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All the S and Note series I own all drops to 99% after few minutes, who say can stay 100% for long? :s22:

sure bo? better do some homework first or kena bash like siao like the one shown in the video.

1 drop/1 smash phone = gg liao

:s13::s13::s13:

kope kia pls do some homework leh.. this is not edmw dont troll can

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.