Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought u mean the loan deal
anyway that interest from Inter was before he is injured. now he is just a liability plus league suspended.
I mean inter buy AS from us la. What loanee what contract what pay partial. :s22:

:s22::s22:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rest of the squad combine also dunno got same length of video not :s13:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone discuss Bruno's style of penalty taking? Seems like most GK would move at the moment he jumps and he can then decide where to "pass" the ball. This guy has never missed a penalty with this method. Why no one copy then?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we really missed this kind of player.. and finally we got it..

People mostly see his precise control, ability to quickly start an attack, incisive passes in the final third, but I value his work rate and defensive contribution also :o

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wan-Bissaka: “I’ve got help from the team and the coaches, showing me the way forward. I stay out after training and do extra sessions so that I keep improving all the time and I’m ready to play at the highest level every week.”

Aaron Wan-Bissaka (11) has created more Premier League chances from open play since the beginning of 2020 than Trent Alexander-Arnold (10)

Jamie Carragher: “I actually think Aaron Wan-Bissaka is the best 1 on 1 full-back in the world.”

It's good that AWB is improving his forward play while still being king of 1v1 defensively.

Marky99

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone discuss Bruno's style of penalty taking? Seems like most GK would move at the moment he jumps and he can then decide where to "pass" the ball. This guy has never missed a penalty with this method. Why no one copy then?

Not easy... once keepers know your style they will not dive. Then you must still be able to tuck it into the corner accurately and hard enough, and the skip can potentially mess it up.

The last United player who actually watches the keeper's movement before deciding the direction is... Cantona?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OdionI's way of holding up the ball with his back to goal reminded me of Mark Hughes. And that backheeled pass was excellent. If his wages aren't exhorbitant and the transfer is possible without ridiculous fees, then I'd be happy to see him permanently in the squad as an option alongside MasonG while letting the latter develop a bit more and perhaps even pick up a thing or two.

I also want him as a permanent player in United.

His hold up play, vision to bring other forward players in & his positional awareness is better than AM9 because Martial as a centre forward doesn't attack the area near the goal enough.

Tiagong he took a paycut to come United. He's "only" receiving 100K pound weekly compared to his 300K pound weekly in China.

fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wan-Bissaka: “I’ve got help from the team and the coaches, showing me the way forward. I stay out after training and do extra sessions so that I keep improving all the time and I’m ready to play at the highest level every week.”

Aaron Wan-Bissaka (11) has created more Premier League chances from open play since the beginning of 2020 than Trent Alexander-Arnold (10)

Jamie Carragher: “I actually think Aaron Wan-Bissaka is the best 1 on 1 full-back in the world.”

It's good that AWB is improving his forward play while still being king of 1v1 defensively.

AWB can be our Cafu if he continues to add to the attacking part of his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.