Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are some that need to be among the first few to own the latest model, money is not an issue.

For me I like to wait for product mid cycle before I buy for better pricing and also more choice of colours.

Yap agree that alot people are phone players they buy and not happy then sell off lower rate even if they paid more for it...

prataboy666

Reaction score

Dannlimm

Reaction score
really ah?? i saw online S20 got charging stand and SD card hahahaha sounds ok to me! but anyway ordered my S20 from Shopee today, update yall how it goes

DellGTX960

Reaction score
really ah?? i saw online S20 got charging stand and SD card hahahaha sounds ok to me! but anyway ordered my S20 from Shopee today, update yall how it goes

How much u got. Cant seems to find s20 on shopee via samsung official store.

Only + and ultra

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
jus out in sg less than 3weeks.. from 1.88k to now 1.65k

Don't even need week lol. When I pre-ordered from RWM it was at RRP but there was the coupon and coins so it was around 17XX. After 2 days when I wanted to sell RWM only wanted to buy back at 1500 and that is inclusive of the buds+.

And they mentioned "need to check your phone condition in store" I was like... 2 days from 1898 become 1500. Still thought got loyalty points by returning to the shop that I bought from to see if can get higher buyback lol. Turns out I was wrong. :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't even need week lol. When I pre-ordered from RWM it was at RRP but there was the coupon and coins so it was around 17XX. After 2 days when I wanted to sell RWM only wanted to buy back at 1500 and that is inclusive of the buds+.

And they mentioned "need to check your phone condition in store" I was like... 2 days from 1898 become 1500. Still thought got loyalty points by returning to the shop that I bought from to see if can get higher buyback lol. Turns out I was wrong.
:s22:

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

Wah u sold after 2 days?

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
Let it drop further, I realise carousell people sell cheaper from those who recontract.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
carousell have better deals most of the time that you don't have to spend more at those 3rd party shops

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Not a joke. One of the member here who claimed has insider connections to Samsung claimed Singapore have legendary 5-6 months of delayed updates because they busy tuning the modem for Singapore. I did not fabricate this. Go search the post history.

HAHAHA typical csb low lifers trying to act cool on forums

eWinter

Reaction score
sold my preordered S20+ in a week before the price continue to plunge.. lol

The camera is amazing but it's just not cut out for gaming, at least not for moba games where every sec counts. The wifi is not strong enough and keep getting lag spikes, fps also not stable.... changed to an iphone xs max, everything become perfect :D stable 60 fps and very stable wifi connection...

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
That’s cause it’s Exynos

The camera is amazing but it's just not cut out for gaming, at least not for moba games where every sec counts. The wifi is not strong enough and keep getting lag spikes, fps also not stable.... changed to an iphone xs max, everything become perfect :D stable 60 fps and very stable wifi connection...

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score

How much you sold it?

arianwen

Reaction score
Let it drop further, I realise carousell people sell cheaper from those who recontract.

Lowest so far 1680 from lazada, 1600 from carousell. I guess cos ppl sell the bud+ seperately.. i feel price still too high, 1400++ is more reasonable. Otherwise, iphone still better

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.