Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure anot? Is the skill. Lag also WiFi not the phone.

sold my preordered S20+ in a week before the price continue to plunge.. lol

The camera is amazing but it's just not cut out for gaming, at least not for moba games where every sec counts. The wifi is not strong enough and keep getting lag spikes, fps also not stable.... changed to an iphone xs max, everything become perfect :D stable 60 fps and very stable wifi connection...

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one sure drop faster than Samsung. Not many ppl using oppo. Samsung name still bigger. If both ard same price. I rather get ultra.

Now 3rd party shop selling at 1.6.
If ownself sell I think need to be 1.58.
I think by April can hit 1.4. Then hoot.. Lol
Already out. 1699, another ridiculous pricing

Last edited:

Aikon

Reaction score

Yes bro, mad. But Oppo may have the dual pricing like it's previous flagship, where telco stock sets sold for 300-400 less... If so then that's promising 😁

The usual 3rd party shops.

I'll really grab the OPPOrtunity to buy, pardon the pun.

Last edited:

eWinter

Reaction score
Sure anot? Is the skill. Lag also WiFi not the phone.

Definitely not skill problem :) As I am one of the top tier player in the game.

Every phone has different capabilities in the wifi connectivity. Samsung S20+ is the only phone I own that has lag spikes. My older android phone Huawei Mate 20 pro has much lesser lag spikes than S20+. iPhone XS Max with the least such happening.

justxsongs

Reaction score

Every phone has different capabilities in the wifi connectivity. Samsung S20+ is the only phone I own that has lag spikes. My older android phone Huawei Mate 20 pro has much lesser lag spikes than S20+. iPhone XS Max with the least such happening.

I feel is the exynos and SD problem. No doubt is not skill problem de, i played with exynos set got issue in FPS, give up change to SD set then smooth in gameplay. Very obvious when compare to iphone.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel is the exynos and SD problem. No doubt is not skill problem de, i played with exynos set got issue in FPS, give up change to SD set then smooth in gameplay. Very obvious when compare to iphone.

Thats why iphone is expensive for a reason :s13:

Raigar

Reaction score

I was waiting for the Oppo Find X2 pro as well. Solid spec (and it's SNAPDRAGON) and its really comes with new technology which they called O1 I think, It's to make the video that you watch to follow the refresh rate of your screen, so the screen will be much smoother.

seeing it's Oppo, I'm expecting the price would be around $700 or $800 USD. But when I found out the price is $1100 USD. Might as well get the samsung.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for the Oppo Find X2 pro as well. Solid spec (and it's SNAPDRAGON) and its really comes with new technology which they called O1 I think, It's to make the video that you watch to follow the refresh rate of your screen, so the screen will be much smoother.

seeing it's Oppo, I'm expecting the price would be around $700 or $800 USD. But when I found out the price is $1100 USD. Might as well get the samsung.

Precisely lor... Thats why... :s22:

All chut pattern especially when huawei kena ban

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
what color is the earbuds ah, I mean the available colors at Samsung center

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

si mi moba? si mi nick? idola?:s13:

eWinter

Reaction score

yup! I have a friend who previously used XS Max but he hard up in cash that time so sold his iPhone (still got value 1 year ago lol) then he bought a 2nd hand Mate 20 X .. Though he said Mate 20 X is quite satisfying when gaming but he can still feel the gap between iOS and Android.

I bought a 2nd hand good condition XS Max last week for less than 800 bucks and is smooth af... Glad to be back to Apple!

si mi moba? si mi nick? idola?:s13:

Not a mainstream moba but more fun... Onmyoji Arena , try it :D

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
for the redemption, must bring along the whole box plus order receipt?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup! I have a friend who previously used XS Max but he hard up in cash that time so sold his iPhone (still got value 1 year ago lol) then he bought a 2nd hand Mate 20 X .. Though he said Mate 20 X is quite satisfying when gaming but he can still feel the gap between iOS and Android.

I bought a 2nd hand good condition XS Max last week for less than 800 bucks and is smooth af... Glad to be back to Apple!

Not a mainstream moba but more fun... Onmyoji Arena , try it :D

oh heard be... nah.. lazy to research all the heroes. playing MLBB

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.