Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Only thing concerning about find x2 pro is 4200mah battery and 120hz.. Wait for reviews see how first

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
the buds? it comes with a redemption card. fill it up to redeem.

YCkqs3F.jpg

no need to bring the whole box down?

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only thing concerning about find x2 pro is 4200mah battery and 120hz.. Wait for reviews see how first

If you want to believe Snapdragon is the all powerful battery saving chipset, no need to wait. Unless you concerned about their colorOS.

jiayelim

Reaction score
Hi all, is there any s20 series user that can confirm the latest exynos chipset doesn't suffer from the network coverage issue as the one in Note 10+?

Additionally, if anyone can comment on the battery performance, it would really be appreciated, although I think that it will still be inferior to snapdragon..

I am looking for friends to bring this back for me from Hkg, the only countries with snapdragon and 2 simcard slot s20

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, is there any s20 series user that can confirm the latest exynos chipset doesn't suffer from the network coverage issue as the one in Note 10+?

Additionally, if anyone can comment on the battery performance, it would really be appreciated, although I think that it will still be inferior to snapdragon..

I am looking for friends to bring this back for me from Hkg, the only countries with snapdragon and 2 simcard slot s20

Simi network issue? I didn't experience any in Note 10+ and S20.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score

exynos chip suffice

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using s20, no network issue on starhub 4g or wifi. As for battery, can last me through one day. I need Samsung transit for public transport, so stick with local set.

jiayelim

Reaction score
Simi network issue? I didn't experience any in Note 10+ and S20.

Thanks for the reply, typically, for my previous local note 10+ (and my gf, and other in the forum), network signal (wifi is okay) is very bad, constant bad signal (1-2 bar), sometimes drop to no service and never come back until we restart the device. Few examples are in shopping mall basement and my condo carpark, basically 1-2 bars , tested the same sim card on my old mate 20x, full bar LTE and can finish a mobile legends game with ping 20-30ms. Never thought there will be such a flaw with exynos chipset that's why we bought them in the first place, I sold off the unit thereafter and got a US set snapdragon note 10+, network performance same as mate 20x... Battery are significantly better too. But the downside is single sim, so now if I wan snapdragon set I will try HKG set. Samsung pay of US set works for our MRT too.

Edit: the poor Network signal happens in MRT too, however, if the place where u typically use the phone are not those areas mentioned above, you should have no problem, if anyone of u here has a local set note 10+ , u can compare it with a cheapo xiaomi or oppo phone in the MRT or areas mentioned above, the note 10+ might still be useful, but the signal strength is always weaker than even the cheaper phone in the market. I am not sure with S20 though that's why I am asking here..

Edit again: I tried Singtel, M1 and TPG on the note 10 back then that's why I was very frustrated with what I found 😡

Last edited:

justxsongs

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, typically, for my previous local note 10+ (and my gf, and other in the forum), network signal (wifi is okay) is very bad, constant bad signal (1-2 bar), sometimes drop to no service and never come back until we restart the device. Few examples are in shopping mall basement and my condo carpark, basically 1-2 bars , tested the same sim card on my old mate 20x, full bar LTE and can finish a mobile legends game with ping 20-30ms. Never thought there will be such a flaw with exynos chipset that's why we bought them in the first place, I sold off the unit thereafter and got a US set snapdragon note 10+, network performance same as mate 20x... Battery are significantly better too. But the downside is single sim, so now if I wan snapdragon set I will try HKG set. Samsung pay of US set works for our MRT too.

Edit: the poor Network signal happens in MRT too, however, if the place where u typically use the phone are not those areas mentioned above, you should have no problem, if anyone of u here has a local set note 10+ , u can compare it with a cheapo xiaomi or oppo phone in the MRT or areas mentioned above, the note 10+ might still be useful, but the signal strength is always weaker than even the cheaper phone in the market. I am not sure with S20 though that's why I am asking here..

Edit again: I tried Singtel, M1 and TPG on the note 10 back then that's why I was very frustrated with what I found 😡

Guess I'm not the only one, using S10+ exynos with M1. Really poor signal.
Been going back to Samsung Centre or M1, both love to taichi. Give up, change to z flip. Seem okay. I havent test with S20 Ultra....

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same experience

I got a snapdragon n10+, all issue resolved (bad batt life, bad cellular signal)

i believe is the exynos lte modem cannt make it. normal exynos n10+ on wifi have decent batt life, is when u switch on 4g then u start seeing the battery drop for no reason

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

jiayelim

Reaction score
Guess I'm not the only one, using S10+ exynos with M1. Really poor signal.
Been going back to Samsung Centre or M1, both love to taichi. Give up, change to z flip. Seem okay. I havent test with S20 Ultra....

Z flip shouldn't have problem right since it is on Snapdragon.

jiayelim

Reaction score
Same experience

I got a snapdragon n10+, all issue resolved (bad batt life, bad cellular signal)

i believe is the exynos lte modem cannt make it. normal exynos n10+ on wifi have decent batt life, is when u switch on 4g then u start seeing the battery drop for no reason

Yeah just want to be objective that Samsung might have fix things with the newer chipset on s20. Hopefully can get some comment here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.