Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
Even rolex repair CS those old ladies also quite xia lan

Younger one better

This one i totally agree last year i brought in my tudor black bay 58 and ask them why i never knock on anything but so many scratches on the sapphire. Then the old lady damn funny and told me the sapphire used on tudor is lower grade than rolex. I was like wtf? Sapphire then sapphire, where got lower grade one. Sibeh tulan, told myself not gonna buy anymore tudor. And recently my friend also kena on his tudor s&g. What a disaster.

Anw for all the tudor watch owner out there got same issue bo?

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one i totally agree last year i brought in my tudor black bay 58 and ask them why i never knock on anything but so many scratches on the sapphire. Then the old lady damn funny and told me the sapphire used on tudor is lower grade than rolex. I was like wtf? Sapphire then sapphire, where got lower grade one. Sibeh tulan, told myself not gonna buy anymore tudor. And recently my friend also kena on his tudor s&g. What a disaster.

when i send my watch for repair

younger one say cos i under use, the oil clog that why easily spoilt

older one say cos i over use, that why wear and tear, that why easily spoilt.

however, the watch spoilt due to manufacturing defects which i found out.

i tell the older one, it is due to manufacturing defects, she doesnt believe.

Say USA RSC and Singapore RSC is different. Alright, i dont like to argue and waste my time.

Send in repair, and eventually they say it is due to manufacturing defects.

give me free repair.

their knowledge on watches make me in doubt of the brands = Rolex.

that why there are many great brands, no need to focus on rolex only.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

no leh my bb quite rough use, crystal still swee swee.

touchwood.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You sure you never knock anything but alot scratches on sapphire?
Sounds like csb

Lol my tudor black bay rose since 2016 also no scratches and I trash it. Lol

emo3lmo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got an offer for milgauss at retail
6.6k gbp
Thinking hard to get a not..
Got chance get explorer 1 at retail too
Hmm..

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
职业病。I find it OK. Just like we appreciate what other is wearing.

Posted from PCWX using Nnnpnt

but its not okay when their service reflects their first-time impression of you :o
true story, i wear fitbit in, service se beh jialat.
wear lolek in, wah all become my bros liao :s22:

petricnah

Reaction score
but its not okay when their service reflects their first-time impression of you
:o
true story, i wear fitbit in, service se beh jialat.
wear lolek in, wah all become my bros liao
:s22:

I do agree that those Old birds SA do this most of the time. They trying to filter out ppl base on the experience.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do agree that those Old birds SA do this most of the time. They trying to filter out ppl base on the experience.

Your dressing plays a part as well. When I went in to beo while wearing a tailored shirt with initials and Paul Smith cufflinks, SA followed me round the store like a hound and was happy to take out pieces for me to try.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coronavirus is pandemic if it last another mth, maybe prices start dropping if ppl still have funds to buy

But if Rolex shut down too bad

Last edited:

Bernniewebber

Reaction score
You sure you never knock anything but alot scratches on sapphire?
Sounds like csb

Lol my tudor black bay rose since 2016 also no scratches and I trash it. Lol

Yeah...my other few $500-1000 sapphire watches i never take good care of them also never got a single scratch on the glass.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before I hooted my lorlec. I went to Vivo THG, I was wearing my emerald green turtle ltd edt. The SA ask me wah your watch so nice. I don’t know is sarcastic or he really mean it but seems to be genuinely saying it’s nice. The dial is sunburst green. :D

Hahahaha funny. Wear DW watch go in how ah? Need to use telescope to see from opposite building?

Goodness gracious. I rather you don’t wear any watch go in rather than wear that POS. :s22:

emo3lmo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy buy buy! Milgauss going to be selling above premium when it's discontinued this year. You are looking at around $18-20k after June.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Hahahaha i tried on my wrist and it looks quite good
Shld be heading back to the AD later to get ba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.