[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
that should be the way mah. let players choose.

Yes, the accessibility to different types of players. Like GOW, they also include "Give Me God of War" mode (max difficulty for the "asking to be punched in the face" players) which I heard it's pretty tough. Imagine the Queen Valkyrie in this mode. I took 3 hours to beat her on normal mode already. Haha. But games don't necessarily need to be very challenging to be fun.

However, in my opinion, I think FromSoftware should continue to maintain their (very) challenging difficulty and never include an easy mode because that is what they are known for.

Okay, please don't throw Kratos' Leviathan Axe at me now for saying that. Haha.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gamextreme qoo10 store having promo for resident evil 3 remake po. can get it for $54.90 after using qpoints.

auzzuro

Reaction score
No no kuni 2 how to switch weapon ? I press L2 can’t switch n wat does semi auto sw weapons means ? Is it better to leave in semi auto or automatic better

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I haven't even finish Nioh. Haha I'll take my time, by then Nioh 2 will be discounted.

The IGN journalist said, ".........skirted a little too close to the line between difficult and unfair." And ".........make my life a living hell."

More controllers may be broken. Hahaha.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I haven't even finish Nioh. Haha I'll take my time, by then Nioh 2 will be discounted.

The IGN journalist said, ".........skirted a little too close to the line between difficult and unfair." And ".........make my life a living hell."

More controllers may be broken. Hahaha.
The "line between difficult and unfair" comment refers to a couple of optional side quests though, he did say it didn't happen in other places.

basic___

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will skip nioh 2 for the time being. I don't think I can complete it in time for ff7

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

《十三機兵防衛圈》 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Demo (Chinese/Korean Ver.)
SG PSN store: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0177-CUSA18819_00-13KDEMO000000000

From Vanillaware (Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown). A mix of strategy, adventure, visual novel, mecha, time travel and other genres. Pretty interesting story shown in the demo.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

master_yoida

Reaction score
[SOLUTION] Pay with PayPal!

For those using POSB debit card to purchase games from PSN, please take a moment and read what I jsut discovered.

Just had a phone conversation with Sony PlayStation and posb. Here's the story.

I purchased Digimon World Next Order on 12 July, price reflected on psn store and email of transaction is sgd39.95.

Today I checked my bank statement, sgd41.07 was charged.

Called Sony PlayStation, CSO told me they only received sgd39.95 and they said the additional charge was from the bank.

Called posb, (my card is posb debit), CSO told me because the organisation (in this case PlayStation Asia) is based in Tokyo. Hence when I make an online purchase, there's a 2.8% additional charge. Therefore making the total charge sgd41.07.

Hi, I stumbled upon this thread and have read your story. I have good news to share with you, paying with PayPal will not incur the 2.8% DBS/POSB charges for overseas transactions(as it is supported by the banks). I have tried it before, paying for my purchases using my PayPal account which is linked to my DBS Debit Card. SGD$39.90 withdrawn from my PayPal account via PS Store would reflect SGD$39.90(no extra charges) on my Debit statement. Therefore the solution is to use PayPal!

All you have to do is sign up for a PayPal account(If you don't already have one), add your Debit/Credit card to it and then link your PayPal to your PS account.

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
E3 reportedly canceled amid coronavirus spread
https://www.cnet.com/news/e3-reportedly-canceled-amid-coronavirus-spread/

E3 2020 has reportedly been canceled
https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/11/21163570/e3-canceled-coronavirus-outbreak-xbox-nintendo

Entertainment Software Association, which puts on the annual video game trade show, will soon announce the cancelation. One source told Bloomberg that the ESA will make the announcement at 12.30PM ET today [12:30AM Thu our time].
It's official now... E3 2020 cancelled. (Side note, it looks like Wrestlemania 2020 likely cancelled too. Not up to WWE to decide, Tampa may not allow major events with large crowd.)

E3 2020 CANCELLED DUE TO GROWING CONCERNS OVER COVID-19 VIRUS
After careful consultation with our member companies regarding the health and safety of everyone in our industry – our fans, our employees, our exhibitors and our longtime E3 partners – we have made the difficult decision to cancel E3 2020, scheduled for June 9-11 in Los Angeles.

Following increased and overwhelming concerns about the COVID-19 virus, we felt this was the best way to proceed during such an unprecedented global situation. We are very disappointed that we are unable to hold this event for our fans and supporters. But we know it’s the right decision based on the information we have today.

Our team will be reaching out directly to exhibitors and attendees with information about providing full refunds.

We are also exploring options with our members to coordinate an online experience to showcase industry announcements and news in June 2020. Updates will be shared on E3expo.com.

We thank everyone who shared their views on reimagining E3 this year. We look forward to bringing you E3 2021 as a reimagined event that brings fans, media and the industry together in a showcase that celebrates the global video game industry.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
PlayE selling langrisser1 and 2 i think
Pegi 16 though. R2

trash lai de. mobile game graphics.

btw theres alrdy a mobile langrisser, u might as well just spend the money there (recommended)

same with way of samurai, dungeon pick up girls. dungeon still dare to sell premium ps4 game price. (game playing worst then mobile game)

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Whops. I make it sound like it's the whole game. Yeah, skip the optional ones to spare the agony.

Anyone throwing controllers yet? How's Nioh 2's weapon/gear system?

The "line between difficult and unfair" comment refers to a couple of optional side quests though, he did say it didn't happen in other places.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.