Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Q10spy

Reaction score
Then I'll suggest a reset. Had the china rom for a while and thought it's pretty good especially with the fun Mimoji in the camera.

Switched to Eu Miui after which.

May I know which is better the EU or the Global rom?

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Then I'll suggest a reset. Had the china rom for a while and thought it's pretty good especially with the fun Mimoji in the camera.

Switched to Eu Miui after which.
An update, managed pin down the screen lock timing to a battery optimization that was triggered though MIUI optimisation is off. Monitoring still. So far so good.

Forgot to mention that I am having an issue with GPS as well. This seems to have happened after I updated the Google Maps app, ie after the change in the icon. Any suggested cures? I have done the usual like uninstall and reinstall the App, trigger on off flight mode, stand in open ground to lock on GPS etc. Turned on web and bletooth scanning. Nothing works.

Also cannot location services in setting seems very simplified now. No enhanced accuracy settings etc.

Any help is much appreciated thanks.

Adelyte

Reaction score
An update, managed pin down the screen lock timing to a battery optimization that was triggered though MIUI optimisation is off. Monitoring still. So far so good.

Forgot to mention that I am having an issue with GPS as well. This seems to have happened after I updated the Google Maps app, ie after the change in the icon. Any suggested cures? I have done the usual like uninstall and reinstall the App, trigger on off flight mode, stand in open ground to lock on GPS etc. Turned on web and bletooth scanning. Nothing works.

Also cannot location services in setting seems very simplified now. No enhanced accuracy settings etc.

Any help is much appreciated thanks.

Just keep uninstall and reinstall, clear cache, clear data for google services. Always try the map app first with gps lock in open area, then try agps lock indoor without gps using map. Then try using grab.

It will eventually work.

I've multiple China rom xiaomi phone. All setup this way. Always test contact sync and map first. Just redo the process if it doesn't work perfectly.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Just keep uninstall and reinstall, clear cache, clear data for google services. Always try the map app first with gps lock in open area, then try agps lock indoor without gps using map. Then try using grab.

It will eventually work.

I've multiple China rom xiaomi phone. All setup this way. Always test contact sync and map first. Just redo the process if it doesn't work perfectly.
Ok. Thanks looks like a long haul. Will try. Any other faster way? Cheers.

Adelyte

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks looks like a long haul. Will try. Any other faster way? Cheers.

I got it work for my phones perfectly in 1-2 tries.

Just remembered to test all apps with and without GPS signal, b4 u go and setup the rest of it phone's stuff.

raintr33

Reaction score
My phone just got upgraded and my WhatsApp alert badge stopped working again. Same for my SMS alerts.

The auto brightness also became cranky after the upgrade.

Anyone has the same experience?

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T Pro

kkfa2018

Reaction score
My phone just got upgraded and my WhatsApp alert badge stopped working again. Same for my SMS alerts.

The auto brightness also became cranky after the upgrade.

Anyone has the same experience?

Check your notification settings by long pressing the app icon >tap on the circled i or under Apps in Settings itself. Cheers.

raintr33

Reaction score
Check your notification settings by long pressing the app icon >tap on the circled i or under Apps in Settings itself. Cheers.

Thanks, I have verified all the notifications are on. It's not just one app not working but multiple apps.
I had this issue previously too and it was somehow fixed when I upgrade/remove some apps.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Thanks, I have verified all the notifications are on. It's not just one app not working but multiple apps.
I had this issue previously too and it was somehow fixed when I upgrade/remove some apps.

May need to check deeper as the current settings for notification goes quite deep, like turning badges on or off, battery saving, miui optimization etc.Worse case uninstall and reinstall and hopefully not have to reset the entire phone. Good luck. Btw what is your firmware? Android 10 right?

raintr33

Reaction score
May need to check deeper as the current settings for notification goes quite deep, like turning badges on or off, battery saving, miui optimization etc.Worse case uninstall and reinstall and hopefully not have to reset the entire phone. Good luck. Btw what is your firmware? Android 10 right?

I just updated the Poco Launcher and it fixed it. All the notification badges have resumed immediately after the update. Yay!

007Mi6

Reaction score
Mi store staff told me this Mi 9T out of stock Long time. But at $362 local warranty before any discount, good deal?

Jun Jun

Reaction score
After the 11.0.3 local update, my phone has been dropping wifi constantly. Resetting the wifi settings does not resolve this. Does anyone faces the same issue? And any idea when the next update is coming?

kkfa2018

Reaction score
After the 11.0.3 local update, my phone has been dropping wifi constantly. Resetting the wifi settings does not resolve this. Does anyone faces the same issue? And any idea when the next update is coming?
What's the model and ROM. Mine is K20 CN Rom 11.0.4 on Android 10. So far so good for WIFI. Issue is for GPS.

CrucifyMyLove

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My charging suddenly becomes very very slow today... Any1 facing some issue?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.