[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
degree and diploma does not make a huge difference... degree they offer 2.7k... was told that average can make 3.4k gross

FyqAnubis

Reaction score
I apply it directly

Btw,I’ve e-mailed Aetos and they’ve gotten back to me this morning asking my availability for an interview. I mean if you’re still considering between C and A,you may want to e-mail their HR

Faux Pas

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, is there yearly increment? How many bonus will there be?

Not much increment, around 1%-2% of your basic pay if i remember correctly.
Bonus is only profit sharing, 0.75, 1x, 1.25 of your basic pay based on the grading you got for the year.

TaserTaserPewPew

Reaction score
Hi any info on the starting gloss salary for the below ranks regarding Cisco APO(Armed)? Thankyou!
PC?
LCP?
CPL Rank?
SGT Rank?

Mave Rick

Reaction score
Hi, during 12 weeks APO training at AETOS, do they train you on ippt? What is the requirement to pass for ippt? 51 points?

Faux Pas

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, during 12 weeks APO training at AETOS, do they train you on ippt? What is the requirement to pass for ippt? 51 points?

Yup, unless you have serious physical problems, should be able to get pass it. I have never seen anyone failed their ippt before, WSQ yes because testers are from a independent entity.

Tsukky

Reaction score
Yeah I also just got the aetos email. I think I will stick to C.

Btw,I’ve e-mailed Aetos and they’ve gotten back to me this morning asking my availability for an interview. I mean if you’re still considering between C and A,you may want to e-mail their HR

Adftrooper

Reaction score
Aetos APO here, PM me if you have any questions.

Hey bro. Got a few questions about the organisation.

Im gonna ord soon from Army. Served for 5 years. Have some relevant exp on deployment during NDP and stations over at Jurong Island for sometime. Would like to go under the armed APO, how’s the pay like? Can perform OT? Im only a HNitec holder. Can it be a case of being armed APO, but want to be in Traffic Enforcer?

Faux Pas

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey bro. Got a few questions about the organisation.

Im gonna ord soon from Army. Served for 5 years. Have some relevant exp on deployment during NDP and stations over at Jurong Island for sometime. Would like to go under the armed APO, how’s the pay like? Can perform OT? Im only a HNitec holder. Can it be a case of being armed APO, but want to be in Traffic Enforcer?

Hi, please check pm

Abcdef1234♤

Reaction score
hey guys(especially those in C)......need help...if i apply C with only 5 N level pass...What rank i get ? -Corporal? lance corporal? PC?...

btw now i am also pwm Sso....and 3 yrs experience at "A"...last deployment woodland checpoint(2011-2014)...last rank PC...

Last edited:

strangerjun

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abcdef1234♤;125742681 said:
hey guys(especially those in C)......need help...if i apply C with only 5 N level pass...What rank i get ? -Corporal? lance corporal? PC?...

btw now i am also pwm Sso....and 3 yrs experience at "A"...last deployment woodland checpoint(2011-2014)...last rank PC...

I security guard and ICA... they treated me as fresh entrant one..

pay same as fresh entrant

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi may i enquire about aetos inspector job scope and salary?
Ex PO for 10 years. Whats the salary like if join as inspector? Will they retain last salary?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.