SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Iptlover

Reaction score
corrections to my earlier post.. it is payable up to 20 sessions.

as for payment, u will get the sms. And how many working days till today since your last session? take note that is working days.. should be about 7 working days.

and suggest you refer to NS portal directly for the latest information.

Nice. I passed my ipt-ippt (1st session) and am intending to go for some ipt (up to 19 more) since I stay near punggol park. Can keep fit also.

Can someone actually clear a non-ict ippt and then go for 20 ipt sessions to max out? 😂

Calander

Reaction score
Nice. I passed my ipt-ippt (1st session) and am intending to go for some ipt (up to 19 more) since I stay near punggol park. Can keep fit also.

Can someone actually clear a non-ict ippt and then go for 20 ipt sessions to max out? ��

yes... go read NS portal

for ur case 1 non-ict ippt, 19 IPT to max out

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score

Can someone actually clear a non-ict ippt and then go for 20 ipt sessions to max out? 😂

IPT only have 10 sessions.

Disaresta

Reaction score
No ah, system will only allow you to book 10 sessions of IPT. Once reached, cannot book anymore.

Yes the "limit" is at 10, but after u clear a session u can book again.

Leir7hu.jpg

Posted from PCWX using XWCP

Last edited:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh didn't know that. But why would you want to go beyond the obligatory 10 (if never pass IPPT) when it's enough to complete the cycle?

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh didn't know that. But why would you want to go beyond the obligatory 10 (if never pass IPPT) when it's enough to complete the cycle?
Because he stayed nearby. Walked across is the training ground. Free training. Keep fit and get money too.

Calander

Reaction score

Although saying that it is an obligation to full 'x' amount of sessions. there will always be people who do not satisfy that number. Likewise there will be people who wants to exceed that number. Plus it is still payable.

ragegoh

Reaction score
My IPT session today got cancelled, just received SMS.

Bday is in May. I planned to clear it in Feb but due to covid-19, I am unable to book the sessions.

Just want to know if I didn't clear my IPT in this window,

1) My next window will be 20 - N (let say I managed to attend 3 sessions before window closes), 20 - 3 = 17.

2) I book 17 RT, 1 per week. When will the IPPT be held?

3) Do I clear the window after attending 17 RT?

4) Once I booked RT, do I still have the flexibility like IPT that I absent myself from the session booked due to work?

Thank yoU!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.