iPhone SE 2020 — Now Available

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
With e-sim, I can leave my phone at home and go jogging with only my watch to answer incoming calls

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you sure ? Cannot lah

Need to pair iphone with watch5 first then can receive incoming calls
the iphone can have a physical sim

then you need numbershare on your watch (the watch has an "esim")

starhub n singtel doesn't have esim for iphone but they can offer data for watch

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jbareham_170916_2000_0057.0.jpg

Apple is reportedly planning to launch a new 5.5-inch entry-level iPhone, according to evidence found in iOS 14 by 9to5Mac. It has been rumored for some time that Apple would soon release a new 4.7-inch LCD phone that reuses the iPhone 8 design with updated internals, but this is the first indication that Apple may release a “Plus” version — and given the apparent 5.5-inch screen size, this new phone will presumably reuse the iPhone 8 Plus’ design.

The new phones will also apparently have a solid state home button like the original iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, rely on Touch ID instead of Face ID, and come with Apple Pay’s Express Transit feature, which lets you just hold your phone near a transit terminal to pay for transit. The new phones will also apparently be able to scan NFC tags without requiring a user to open up an app, a feature that’s only currently available on the iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder delay launch until when?

looking to purchase the last touch id iphone for this generation of A13 chip

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think that’s the trillion dollar question. Everybody wants to know when COVID19 will be over.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Why still so many ppl like touch ID and home button?
Isn't a full screen better for viewing? :s11:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I got a feeling the iPhone 9 press release will be announced tonight if not next week with release date unknown

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Why still so many ppl like touch ID and home button?
Isn't a full screen better for viewing? :s11:

Coz during covid-19 now, when users who are cautious and are wearing masks, having a Touch ID is still more beneficial than Face ID.

PongRareRare

Reaction score
Coz during covid-19 now, when users who are cautious and are wearing masks, having a Touch ID is still more beneficial than Face ID.

Likewise, some may prefer Face ID as their job requires them to wear gloves/convenient in cold countries
There are advantages and disadvantages for both

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.