Android TV Box

Reaction score
you never mention price, so price is not your concern :)

nvidia shield tv pro should be good for you.

Only 16GB not sure enough or not. Can watch Netflix, YouTube, iQiyi, Tencent Video, Toggle, Amazon Prime Video, etc? Which are some reliable sources to get from?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only 16GB not sure enough or not. Can watch Netflix, YouTube, iQiyi, Tencent Video, Toggle, Amazon Prime Video, etc? Which are some reliable sources to get from?

I am using mibox which has only 8gb, and I installed more than 50 apps and still has 1.5GB free space.

Since you are new, trust the reputable manufacturers, they won't sell half-baked products.

osmond19

Reaction score
Beelink GT King Pro seems to tick all the checks except that it can't stream Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in HD and it is only 32-bit. Any good alternative?
actually because of this, i'm thinking of shld i buy the mibox S instead but the S905X is quite outdated.

Is mibox s very slow? Qoo10 price around $70 which is quite ex compared to other MIC box. Is Mibox S is running on android TV OS? I used logitech Revue before many many yrs ago but it does have compatibility issues with those china app cos it is running android TV OS instead of the usual Android ASOP OS.

osmond19

Reaction score
I am using mibox which has only 8gb, and I installed more than 50 apps and still has 1.5GB free space.

Since you are new, trust the reputable manufacturers, they won't sell half-baked products.
able to install Cinema HD 2, azdrama, 99kubo etc apk?

cheapz

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for hk drama apk best if Chinese speaking. Lol can't understand Cantonese. And my Chinese reading suck.

osmond19

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for hk drama apk best if Chinese speaking. Lol can't understand Cantonese. And my Chinese reading suck.

Use 99Kubo it comes with TVB drama in Chinese & Cantonese but the update for Chinese will be a bit slower than Cantonese.

cheapz

Reaction score
Use 99Kubo it comes with TVB drama in Chinese & Cantonese but the update for Chinese will be a bit slower than Cantonese.
Yes I'm tried 99kubo but some show they stop updating Chinese version. So looking for alternative apps. Thanks you

andyrmit

Reaction score
It’s getting ****. Don’t buy UBoX any more. I also looking

Hi, recently my ubox3 started working not as well.. lots of time it's not working. Anyone can recommend the best android box right now to watch mostly TVB dramas (live) or chinese programs/movies? Thanks

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently using Ubox+cloud TV. but some streaming is slow. I guess everything come from china? Would a good VPN to china help? any recommendation for VPN?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently using Ubox+cloud TV. but some streaming is slow. I guess everything come from china? Would a good VPN to china help? any recommendation for VPN?

you are using strange combinations.

if using ubox, don't have to pay for cloudtv or use the free version of cloudtv.

ubox should give you smooth streaming for all its contents, don't need vpn.

lordofthering

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you are using strange combinations.

if using ubox, don't have to pay for cloudtv or use the free version of cloudtv.

ubox should give you smooth streaming for all its contents, don't need vpn.

oh is it. i didn't know it. my dad is the one using. i just notice cloudtv has lag that why i asked here.

thanks.

andyrmit

Reaction score
Newbie here:

So the key is to buy a good spec box and then download free Apks?

What boxes can stream fast, 4K and easy to navigate and download apk?

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh is it. i didn't know it. my dad is the one using. i just notice cloudtv has lag that why i asked here.

thanks.

most likely the channels you saw are from the free version of cloudtv. Some of the channels in the free version are no good.

remove the cloudtv from the box,and you solve the problem.

ub should have sufficient channels for you or your dad.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which android boxes are good for movies and also USA/Korean/Taiwan shows?

Any good ones to recommend?

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which android boxes are good for movies and also USA/Korean/Taiwan shows?

Any good ones to recommend?
I think it more on the app to see movies.
Not so much on Android box
Most of the box out there should work well with a movies app

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys using Mi Box S, and had some of the apps like B**TV and Ty****.

But for some reasons the videos loaded is buffering? The MiBox S runs on wifi, and checked the speed using some app from Playstore and it getting about 50mbps download and upload speeds. Is this comparative slow network?

But the tv when its own internal Youtube seems to be fine and loading with no buffering :/

Are there any other settings I can twerk?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.