OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Reaction score
Last edited:

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
is this consider good sales ?

I guess many are holding back and cautious due to the economy downturn.
Everyone is afraid of pay cut or even losing their jobs.
Despite aggressive advertising, 30% sold will be considered good.
Too bad for Evia and Gamuda, they could have easily done 60% if not for covid-19.

Last edited:

Hello@90

Reaction score
And I heard they are going to increase price by $20k for next day 22 March pricing. Anyone know what time is sales closing for today?

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess many are holding back and cautious due to the economy downturn.
Everyone is afraid of pay cut or even losing their jobs.
Despite aggressive advertising, 30% sold will be considered good.
Too bad for hoi hup, they could have easily done 60% if not for covid-19.

60% at this price and location? Maybe.. if there are more ____ sinkies.

And you got the developer wrong.

Hello@90

Reaction score
I suppose if they really want to buy a unit at OLA, today is the time to enter. Anyone who buy next day for whatever reason is really throwing money down the drain. The sales figure achieved today will likely be the same for this weekend. Should not have much sales movement tomorrow.

Half of those who bought today are rushing to avoid the "price hike".

SethNg

Reaction score
No prob, I think the sales results is great in today’s context(Covid, financial uncertainty)

Est cut off for walk in today ~9pm, depending on interest level(if still got a lot of people want to buy i don’t think they’ll close the door). Walk in starts at 6pm

SethNg

Reaction score
I suppose if they really want to buy a unit at OLA, today is the time to enter. Anyone who buy next day for whatever reason is really throwing money down the drain. The sales figure achieved today will likely be the same for this weekend. Should not have much sales movement tomorrow.

Praying hard that’s not the case, I’ve got clients coming tmr cause today cannot make it haha

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

If developer guarantees, with witnesses, that they will never offer discounts then go ahead head over to the showflat right now if one loves OLA so much.

Even if no discounts, would you pay 400psf more than your surrounding neighbours?

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
If developer guarantees, with witnesses, that they will never offer discounts then go ahead head over to the showflat right now if one loves OLA so much.

Even if no discounts, would you pay 400psf more than your surrounding neighbours?

Those people buy now very brave.... :s13:

Buy at the peak for EC during the STARTING of the economic crisis only. What is the logic?

Common sense told us retrenchment is on the rise, those buyer really cash rich.

I would say, buy when big corporate like AIG or BAC or LVS or SIA announce bankrupt.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Those people buy now very brave.... :s13:

Buy at the peak for EC during the STARTING of the economic crisis only. What is the logic?

Common sense told us retrenchment is on the rise, those buyer really cash rich.

I would say, buy when big corporate like AIG or BAC or LVS or SIA announce bankrupt.

Civil service will not retrench one la.

But pay cut happened before in the past...

Hello@90

Reaction score
OLA will definitely help Piermont Grand/Parc Canberra to sell. The high psf already does not make much sense for that EC cluster.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OLA will definitely help Piermont Grand/Parc Canberra to sell. The high psf already does not make much sense for that EC cluster.

Till date:

Parc Canberra -345 units sold
Piermont Grand- 498 units sold

Piermont Grand is a more direct benefit from OLA in the sense that it is both in D19 but Parc Canberra’s value proposition is in its proximity to Canberra MRT and the upcoming Canberra makeover.

OLA launch timing possibly dictates it’s less than stellar sales.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.