Treasure at Tampines

leeerwin

Reaction score
Dear gurus,

I am also considering a 2 bedder for this project. Any potential upside ? Am afraid that it might tough to exit due to 2k ++ units.

What are the condos nearby that might provide competition to Treasure ?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Dear gurus,

I am also considering a 2 bedder for this project. Any potential upside ? Am afraid that it might tough to exit due to 2k ++ units.

What are the condos nearby that might provide competition to Treasure ?

The nearby new launch condo that I can think of is tapestry.
I know in terms of food convenience/location, treasure is better, but I will go for tapestry if forced to choose betw the two. It’s also a comparison betw Sim Lian and cdl project.
Coz food panda, grab quite common nowadays. To stay with 2200 neighbours I rather stay in hdb.
It just me.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
No condo is in direct competition with Treasure.

The nearest condos are those near Simei or Tampines.

Last edited:

leeerwin

Reaction score
I know in terms of food convenience/location, treasure is better, but I will go for tapestry if forced to choose betw the two. It’s also a comparison betw Sim Lian and cdl project.
Coz food panda, grab quite common nowadays. To stay with 2200 neighbours I rather stay in hdb.
It just me.

Thanks for your advice ! appreciate it !

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice ! appreciate it !

If u r looking for 2 bedder, u can view the actual unit at tapestry stack 47 (2nd floor) to have a feel of the unit and surrounding. Then make a comparison betw treasure and tapestry.
But u need to find an accompanying agent.
My fren recently bought one at 850k. 2 bed 1 toilet. Room size, layout, pricing pretty decent. Consider a Low risk project.

Last edited:

Thanooors

Reaction score
Seems to me you own a unit at Tapestry and worried about the poor sales there.

Therefore, trying to down sell Treasure to get people to buy Tapestry.

Buyers, please check Tapestry sales figure and think why nobody are buying that area before making any decisions.

If u r looking for 2 bedder, u can view the actual unit at tapestry stack 47 (2nd floor) to have a feel of the unit and surrounding. Then make a comparison betw treasure and tapestry.
But u need to find an accompanying agent.
My fren recently bought one at 850k. 2 bed 1 toilet. Room size, layout, pricing pretty decent. Consider a Low risk project.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
It just me.

Seems to me you own a unit at Tapestry and worried about the poor sales there.

Therefore, trying to down sell Treasure to get people to buy Tapestry.

Buyers, please check Tapestry sales figure and think why nobody are buying that area before making any decisions.

Why so agitated? Looks like u didn’t read carefully about my statement “if I’m forced to choose between the two”.

you sounded to me u probably bought a unit in treasure and worried still got more than 1100 plus over units left unsold. Lol.

My interest area is in kopar and penrose, not those mega projects at ulu location.
Btw, your treasure is just 48% sold whereas tapestry is 85% sold so it’s good to get your facts right first.

So Mr Thanos, have you decided to buy your 1 bedder treasure? Looks like u have bought. :D

mRaAhFJ.png

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tampines Ave 10 condo enclave sees some Subsale transacted despite having a lot of competitor and all are positive sale.

Tapestry > 1 subsale
Alps > 3 subsale

UfynPtx.jpg

AxeVCyl.jpg

ZZXLQNP.jpg

41LUyae.jpg

Thanooors

Reaction score
I’m not agitated but just curious about your intention.

A person with no vested interest in Tapestry will not know that there is an actual showflat in that project.

Good luck on your unit at Tapestry!

Heard they giving out huge discounts due to poor sales.

Why so agitated? Looks like u didn’t read carefully about my statement “if I’m forced to choose between the two”.

you sounded to me u probably bought a unit in treasure and worried still got more than 1000 plus over units left sold. Lol.

My interest area is in kopar and penrose, not those mega projects at ulu location.
Btw, your treasure is just 48% sold whereas tapestry is 85% sold so it’s good to get your facts right first.

So Mr Thanos, have you decided to buy your 1 bedder treasure? Looks like u have bought. :D

mRaAhFJ.png

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not agitated but just curious about your intention.

A person with no vested interest in Tapestry will not know that there is an actual showflat in that project.

Good luck on your unit at Tapestry!

Heard they giving out huge discounts due to poor sales.

I would appreciate if u do your self reading first before getting so agitated.
My fren recently just bought a 2 bedder at tapestry and he shared with me the details.
I know you are just 24yo and u are buying treasure as your first property, no need to get so work up when others are just offering a neutral view betw the two projects.

By the way, me and bro newbie1993 are both pretty active here in this forum and are very familiar with all kinds of projects in any districts, does it mean that we are both vested in all the projects that we discussed?
Chill la, why get so defensive? :D

EItQy0r.png

Last edited:

leeerwin

Reaction score
Chill guys, anyways I will go to have a look a Treasure showflat tomorrow. Looking for 2BR (must have 2 toilets) new launches below 900k is a headache indeed .

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Chill guys, anyways I will go to have a look a Treasure showflat tomorrow. Looking for 2BR (must have 2 toilets) new launches below 900k is a headache indeed .

Can see he gets pretty upset when others talk about the cons of treasure.
And I think he got mixed up, the one that offer discount is treasure (20k discount), not tapestry. Lol
Worse is he assume I bought tapestry. Lol. :s13:

Yap, I would advise u go visit both SF since u are targeting Tampines area so u can make more informed decision. Think about the pros and cons between the two.
Cheers.

Last edited:

Thanooors

Reaction score
Haha dude, since when am I agitated? The one who’s agitated is you.

You can continue with your assumption that I brought Treasure as my first property 😂

I can tell you straight up, I’m still holding cash of $200k, looking to buy my first property. And yes I’m 25 this year.

Anyway, you said your “friend” recently brought Tapestry. How true is this statement? Or that friend is you instead? Please la. Your intention is so obvious.

Or if you are broke, don’t act like you can own one.

I would appreciate if u do your self reading first before getting so agitated.
My fren recently just bought a 2 bedder at tapestry and he shared with me the details.
I know you are just 24yo and u are buying treasure as your first property, no need to get so work up when others are just offering a neutral view betw the two projects.

By the way, me and bro newbie1993 are both pretty active here in this forum and are very familiar with all kinds of projects in any districts, does it mean that we are both vested in all the projects that we discussed?
Chill la, why get so defensive? :D

EItQy0r.png

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

You can continue with your assumption that I brought Treasure as my first property ******************

I can tell you straight up, I’m still holding cash of $200k, looking to buy my first property. And yes I’m 25 this year.

Anyway, you said your “friend” recently brought Tapestry. How true is this statement? Or that friend is you instead? Please la. Your intention is so obvious.

Facts presented and if u decided to turn a blind eye it’s really up to u.
Firstly, u got a couple of facts mixed up
1) treasure is the one offering 20k discount. It probably hurts u badly as an earlier buyer who pays 20k more for treasure?
2) in all my recent chats, it’s mainly about penrose, kopar and TQL, u think I’m so free to look at location like tapestry or treasure especially for pple like u who has limited bullets as what u had claimed in your earlier post? Tbh, to have 200k and bragging here is a mockery. I would suggest u save it for rainy days since economy was bad.
3) thirdly, u don’t even know treasure is only 48% sold whereas tapestry is 84% sold. Looking at your age and impulsive behaviour, u sure have a lot to learn.
Don’t get so work up and suffer from buyer’s remorse la, buy already must move on.

Last edited:

jonchar

Reaction score

You can continue with your assumption that I brought Treasure as my first property 😂

Eh, Nishizu is anything but broke! He is a veteran here and eat more salt before than you eat rice.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Eh, Nishizu is anything but broke! He is a veteran here and eat more salt before than you eat rice.

Please don’t say that, I’m here to learn and had learned a lot from others like bro newbie1993.

It’s natural for him to get defensive when bought his first property, but no need to keep insisting I bought tapestry when I’m just providing my honest opinion to someone else.
I wouldn’t know tapestry actual unit has become a show flat until recently my friend bought a 2 bedder 1 toilet unit and he called me up for my opinion. That’s how I came to know about this.

Anyway, congrats to your Park colonial (if I recalled u mentioned u bought one there?), my cousin also told me Park colonial progress is quite fast, she even send me a pic showing most of the block are completed. She bought a 3 bedder there.

So does it sounds like I also own a unit there at Park colonial since I know it’s progress so well? Lol. :D

9GHYn25.jpg

Last edited:

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please don’t say that, I’m here to learn and had learned a lot from others like bro newbie1993.

It’s natural for him to get defensive when bought his first property, but no need to keep insisting I bought tapestry when I’m just providing my honest opinion to someone else.
I wouldn’t know tapestry actual unit has become a show flat until recently my friend bought a 2 bedder 1 toilet unit and he called me up for my opinion. That’s how I came to know about this.

Anyway, congrats to your Park colonial (if I recalled u mentioned u bought one there?), my cousin also told me Park colonial progress is quite fast, she even send me a pic showing most of the block are completed. She bought a 3 bedder there.

So does it sounds like I also own a unit there at Park colonial since I know it’s progress so well? Lol. :D

9GHYn25.jpg

wow Park Colonial really building real fast!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.