Treasure at Tampines

jonchar

Reaction score
Please don’t say that, I’m here to learn and had learned a lot from others like bro newbie1993.

It’s natural for him to get defensive when bought his first property, but no need to keep insisting I bought tapestry when I’m just providing my honest opinion to someone else.
I wouldn’t know tapestry actual unit has become a show flat until recently my friend bought a 2 bedder 1 toilet unit and he called me up for my opinion. That’s how I came to know about this.

Anyway, congrats to your Park colonial (if I recalled u mentioned u bought one there?), my cousin also told me Park colonial progress is quite fast, she even send me a pic showing most of the block are completed. She bought a 3 bedder there.

So does it sounds like I also own a unit there at Park colonial since I know it’s progress so well? Lol. :D

9GHYn25.jpg
Wah. I don’t remember I mentioned this. Hahaha but yes, I bought a small unit there.

Clazav

Reaction score
Tapestry
Pro: branded developer, nearer to top
Con: less choice units to choose from, more competitive with the whole line of other pc and future ec, poorer location imo

Treasure
Pro: lower maintenance fee since it is big project, slightly cheaper, more units to choose from, better location in terms of amenities and at least can walk to mrt station
Con: many units in the project

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tapestry
Pro: branded developer, nearer to top
Con: less choice units to choose from, more competitive with the whole line of other pc and future ec, poorer location imo

Treasure
Pro: lower maintenance fee since it is big project, slightly cheaper, more units to choose from, better location in terms of amenities and at least can walk to mrt station
Con: many units in the project

Treasure... much more than this. If you read from page one you can write a report on treasure.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think ola developer used too much adv to their disadvantage. When u tempt ppl too much, in the end these ppl might be tempted to buy other properties but not necessary the ec itself. The adv should be sufficient to let ppl know about the project will be enough.

Heard OLA did not do well yesterday...only 20 to 25% sold.
Even with all the hype, ‘reasonabe’ 9xx psf price and media coverage.

Is the the start of sensible buying?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
The EC trend is there:

HP: 100% within 7 hours
RR: 80%
PG 45%
OLA 30%

If ola don’t chut stunt and price near 1200psf, may move more units. But they miscalculated and even declare openly they gonna increase price. Let’s see how they sell their remaining units.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If ola don’t chut stunt and price near 1200psf, may move more units. But they miscalculated and even declare openly they gonna increase price. Let’s see how they sell their remaining units.

I think the timing also affected OLA. If it was launched around PG timing, should have seen better sales.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
I think the timing also affected OLA. If it was launched around PG timing, should have seen better sales.

Yes u r right.
Under current climate, buyers are expecting some softening of price, ola go and launch near 1200psf is probably a mistake.

leeerwin

Reaction score
Brother Zhu. Went to both showroom today. The layout for 2BR is not too bad. Also impressed with treasure pricing (meet my budget) and also potential upside (although this can be still subjective). Also liked the fact that there's no new condo nearby.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brother Zhu. Went to both showroom today. The layout for 2BR is not too bad. Also impressed with treasure pricing (meet my budget) and also potential upside (although this can be still subjective). Also liked the fact that there's no new condo nearby.

But take note that traffic into the condo will be bad since its a one-lane / two-way road and still got bus summore. You should also pay a visit to Tapestry since its nearby to compare.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

Bro shadow84 is right.
Make a trip down to both to have a better sensing.
Have u tried walking from simei mrt to treasure? Time yourself how Long it takes.

Bear in mind there’s still 1100 units unsold for treasure and if u r looking for immediate profit gain, I find it quite unlikely. If for self stay, I like the round market there.

Cheers

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If so impressed, buy lor... many people here waiting to refer you as a Friend- buyer for the vouchers...

Potential upside... brothers here already spoke a lot...
If I were using my money to buy I would read this thread from page 1.
Dyodd

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.