Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just put this rabid1 on ignore list lah. He did this in Sony phones thread too and tio gan jialat until diam diam. Not sure if other mobile phones thread he go disturb also. If he has nothing useful to contribute, and I think he had made his point repeatedly, so ya, just keep off and stop polluting this thread.

Last edited:

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just put this rabid1 on ignore list lah. He did this in Sony phones thread too and tio gan jialat until diam diam. Not sure if other mobile phones thread he go disturb also. If he has nothing useful to contribute, and I think he had made his point repeatedly. So ya, just keep off and stop polluting this thread.

Got diam diam meh? I have nothing to add anymore. But here, it's the same few users who defend Exynos like broken recorder. Zero contributions. So people like your friends and yourself, if have nothing new to add, put stop polluting this thread. If you think blindly defending repeatedly is not pollution or you become a hero here because you have a measly one or two other users who echo you, you need a mental checkup.

:s22::s22::s22:

Anyways, back to S20 topic:

New S20 Exynos 990 vs S10+ SD855 video. PUBG started to shutter badly after a few minutes in Exynos. :s13::s13::s13:

Last edited:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab got update. But finger print authentication still got error.

Anyone can try their Adapt Sound function? After going through the sound tests, there's no option to Save the custom adapt sound settings.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bets on when the fabled S20 update (that was already being rolled out around the world last week) gets rolled out in Singapore? :s13:

Maybe after modem tuning, 5 months later? I mean it took Samsung 6 months to update the Note 9. If not just Odin bah.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
:s13: :s13: :s13:

Just put this rabid1 on ignore list lah. He did this in Sony phones thread too and tio gan jialat until diam diam. Not sure if other mobile phones thread he go disturb also. If he has nothing useful to contribute, and I think he had made his point repeatedly, so ya, just keep off and stop polluting this thread.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He’s already in my block list liao. It’s waste of bandwidth by loading the utterly useless comment all over the places. :s22:

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait a few months note 20 come out liao. Think note 20 still using exynos, hopefully with Qualcomm's cores.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

arianwen

Reaction score
Should be fall even more. Market not doing well.. Who would went to spend more than $1k on a phone that doesnt give good battery and shutter badly in games?

Yup. Must be referring to yourself?

Hmm then shld get the snapdragon ver? V ex..

joeidle1

Reaction score
The s20 series is such a great phone. If Samsung used sd for Singapore set, I'm sure it will be a success. Chance lost. Hopefully s30 will use sd instead

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S20 plus SOT. Should be able to achieve around 7hrs.

x1qdGBP.jpg

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The s20 series is such a great phone. If Samsung used sd for Singapore set, I'm sure it will be a success. Chance lost. Hopefully s30 will use sd instead

Hard to say due to the virus outbreak.

Pretty sure they will not give up Exynos and Samsung SG is still going to dump us with their in-house SoC. You can only hope their partnership with AMD and the scrapping of the Mongoose CPU can bring on-par or better performance compared to the Snapdragons.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.