Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or you can just dump your relationship with Sammy and go other branda. Frequently, the only way they listen feedback is if they lose business

Hard to say due to the virus outbreak.

Pretty sure they will not give up Exynos and Samsung SG is still going to dump us with their in-house SoC. You can only hope their partnership with AMD and the scrapping of the Mongoose CPU can bring on-par or better performance compared to the Snapdragons.

cheryl81

Reaction score
Is it normal for the phone to heat up when camera is on? I dun rem it get warm on s10+.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
S20U 512gb coming next week.
Bought for 2.1k all in.
Thx to a bro here who share the website.
Cant wait!

was tempted to get this, but the price really damn painful to swallow leh. $2180 for HK SD set 512GB with no warranty...

then people say Oppo Find X2 Pro 512GB SD also and local warranty expensive at $1699... :(

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh then I take back my words haha. I'm not caught up with matters in this thread. But sick and tired of SG sets always using exynos. 🤮

Samsung will keep using Exynos for maximum margin.. the only hope is if they can recognize Singapore as a higher tier market, perhaps offer the 512GB Snapdragon sets here as a 'high end option', while keeping the lower end sets with Exynos.

I feel that is the best trade off leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.