Recommendations for PPF and installers.

lovinyooo

Reaction score
Knowing costs runs up in the range of 1k-5k, would appreciate any suggestions for Paint protection film installation on brand/price /installer. Lives in the east.

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought it's higher than this. Maybe $2-3k for front only.

Sorry, no recommendation but I thought this is 1 of the worst way to spend money on a car. It's much cheaper to change a new colour years later.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look around and compare prices. Ask questions and you know the various kind of materials that comes with the cost.
Check out FB. Many shops can do that at a ranges of prices. You may get a good deal at this difficult times.
Am not into PPF so cant recommend any.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forget it. Waste money only. Coating is worst. If you really need it, PPF

lovinyooo

Reaction score
Many thanks for the various thoughts.. was looking at quite a few ppfs... cost ranging from 4k-6k... damm painful..and doubtful if i should spend this cash.

One of the bros @batniss feels coating is worst.. may i know why bro? Was thinking since ppf so ex.. maybe i just do coating.. at least got something better than nothing... now super confused..

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for the various thoughts.. was looking at quite a few ppfs... cost ranging from 4k-6k... damm painful..and doubtful if i should spend this cash.

One of the bros @batniss feels coating is worst.. may i know why bro? Was thinking since ppf so ex.. maybe i just do coating.. at least got something better than nothing... now super confused..

U still can get scratches on your vehicle damn easily.

Coating is about shine nothing much. If u expect scratch free protection, ppf is much better.

I spent 4 digits on coating n told myself i will never do it again. Useless.

pryder

Reaction score
Knowing costs runs up in the range of 1k-5k, would appreciate any suggestions for Paint protection film installation on brand/price /installer. Lives in the east.

can consider GROOMERSLAB, it cost me $450
so far after trying 3 different brand, i can say they r the better one
will go back to them in future

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.