iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can still get Rock TPU hard casing for ipx bought one sometime back but totally forgotten where I bought it.

astrntmnky

Reaction score
What is the slimmest case with a bit of drop protection? Been yearning for a close to naked iPhone experience

astrntmnky

Reaction score
Thanks all for the recommendation. Just purchased from taobao for $28.42 exclusive of ~$5 shipping. 11pro max matte black.

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nlqzSl0.jpg

my all time favourite. Ringke fusion x camo. now they came out with the matte back version for the clear models too.

Posted from PCWX using iPhone 11 Red

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got new colour refresh for Apple silicone case and leather folio.

dunno why, after many months, i decided to remove phone out of my case and noticed my apple logo disappeared. not sure if the skin erased it over time.:eek:

Before:
EFjDj66.jpg

Now:
0KVQ6Tn.jpg

Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score

dunno why, after many months, i decided to remove phone out of my case and noticed my apple logo disappeared. not sure if the skin erased it over time.:eek:

Before:
EFjDj66.jpg

Now:
0KVQ6Tn.jpg

How could this have happened? 😱

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Before:
EFjDj66.jpg

Now:
0KVQ6Tn.jpg

what case were you using? wha gg leh, there goes any resale value

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just using Apple case lor. I don’t think it’s the case ba. It should be due to the skin. Not sure what it’s made of. Lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.