WTS various wallets and frangrances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But Balaam answered and said unto Balak, Told not I thee, saying, All that the LORD speaketh, that I must do?

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Balak said unto Balaam, Come, I pray thee, I will bring thee unto another place; peradventure it will please God that thou mayest curse me them from thence.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents according to their tribes; and the spirit of God came upon him.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And he took up his parable, and said, Balaam the son of Beor hath said, and the man whose eyes are open hath said:

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He hath said, which heard the words of God, which saw the vision of the Almighty, falling into a trance, but having his eyes open:

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As the valleys are they spread forth, as gardens by the river's side, as the trees of lign aloes which the LORD hath planted, and as cedar trees beside the waters.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He shall pour the water out of his buckets, and his seed shall be in many waters, and his king shall be higher than Agag, and his kingdom shall be exalted.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And Balak's anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Therefore now flee thou to thy place: I thought to promote thee unto great honour; but, lo, the LORD hath kept thee back from honour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.