iPad Pro 2020 (dual cam, trackpad support, floating keyboard)

Fcube25

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can try out the new ipad pro? Been searching a few places but they say they are not even sure if they will get the stock on 25th.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so it does make sense for apple to introduce a whole new gen ipad pro at the end of the year?

Anyhow it will come. A14X will be a monstrous processor in 5nm. Don’t rule out a redesign 😉

siaoz85

Reaction score
Haha same guys. My ipad was supposed to reach 28 mar onwards. I also received an alert saying it will arrive tomorrow! Yippee!!

xiaosen

Reaction score
Hi your purchase WiFi only or with cellular?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

icheb

Reaction score
Congrats all for those getting their new iPad Pro. I have using the 2018, 11inch model and have no regrets. I do a lot of writing and photo editing on my device, so paired with the Smart Folio Keyboard, it’s the perfect combination of portability and functionality. The device is really powerful for a tablet and will likely remain so for several years to come.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love my quite recently bought 2018 model too and plan to use it long term. Now I’ve just 11 days left to make a decision on whether to get AC+.

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Any cases available to be bought physically other than the official Apple ones?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.