iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
After you peeled off the skin then the Apple logo disappeared? Isn’t the logo laser etched onto the back glass case?

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After you peeled off the skin then the Apple logo disappeared? Isn’t the logo laser etched onto the back glass case?

It’s not peeled off. The wrap is still intact. I can understand if peeling the wrap may also rip away the logo but the reason why I’m surprised is that the wrap is still untouched lol. Can see the shimmering?

dmO0pGX.jpg

Last edited:

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It*********s not peeled off. The wrap is still intact. I can understand if peeling the wrap may be have the possibility to also rip away the logo but the reason why I*********m surprised is that the wrap is still untouched lol.

Maybe is still there la after u peel off

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh. Meaning, maybe your wrap the glue has seasoned and sticked so well until it blends off the glossy Apple logo.

Yup. I also have a feeling it’s still there if u peel off your wrap.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh there’s another layer just realised. Think you peel off logo will be there. Can’t be gone de :s13:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok ba, I also find it weird if it is really vanished. Still Long till the next iphone launch, so I’ll just believe it’s hidden by the wrap :)

Thanks for the analysis guys.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok ba, I also find it weird if it is really vanished. Still Long till the next iphone launch, so I’ll just believe it’s hidden by the wrap :)

Thanks for the analysis guys.

Let us know in 18 Sep 2020 ok. If covid-19 does not hinder the production of iPhone 12, every year iPhone should launch on the 3rd week Friday of Sep.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let us know in 18 Sep 2020 ok. If covid-19 does not hinder the production of iPhone 12, every year iPhone should launch on the 3rd week Friday of Sep.

Not for the iPhone X. I believe this time it will be slightly delayed too.

porky_88

Reaction score
Anyone used both spigen and baseus full coverage screen protector for iphone 11 pro before?

been using spigen (accumulated a few scratches and coating wearing off liao) and, the coating is good when new but it leaves wide gap on the side (power support air jacket). And somehow the spigen tgsp collects tons of dust by the edge.

Questions:
Is the baseus full coverage screen protector slight taller and sider? ie "more" full screen coverage. leaving a smaller gap with the casing.

Any other full coverage tgsp to consider? Any one used knightshield before? Or just buy by spigen?

ksksksks

Reaction score
Spigen still the best

Anyone used both spigen and baseus full coverage screen protector for iphone 11 pro before?

been using spigen (accumulated a few scratches and coating wearing off liao) and, the coating is good when new but it leaves wide gap on the side (power support air jacket). And somehow the spigen tgsp collects tons of dust by the edge.

Questions:
Is the baseus full coverage screen protector slight taller and sider? ie "more" full screen coverage. leaving a smaller gap with the casing.

Any other full coverage tgsp to consider? Any one used knightshield before? Or just buy by spigen?

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Questions:

wah, I just hooted 2 piece pack from souky again. Bought my 1 piece pack from him during launch day of my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Spigen ftw!

https://www.lazada.sg/products/spigen-tempered-glass-screen-protector-designed-for-apple-iphone-11-iphone-11-pro-iphone-11-pro-max-2019-available-in-1-or-2-pack-i406368980-s1004118918.html?dsource=share&laz_share_info=6610628_103_100_1666335_4880988_null&laz_token=ab03b69e72aabeaa7eb40943015fc0a4

porky_88

Reaction score

Questions:

Again... me ownself answer ownself...lol

Got a 2 piece pack of baseus 0.3mm full screen clear a few days back and have been using it since. these are my observations

1) the edges are much smoother compared to spigen (spigen has much shaper edges)
2) in the few days i have been using the edges seems to catch much less dust.And it cleans off easier too. the dust tends to stick to spigen's edges making cleaning more tedious
3) sensitivity same. didn't notice any difference
4) baseus is very slightly bigger but still leaves a gap between psaj casing. gap is smaller than spigen thou.
5) both came with a plastic alignment frame so pasting is a walk in the park
6) both seems equally smooth and fingerprint marks and prints rub off with ease. this is from a brand new condition.
7) spigen may be marginally brighter but this is very subjective and could be a placebo

Overall I like baseus better than spigen for the much smoother edges and much less dust at the edges. Now if the coating is not as lasting it is ok cos... 3 baseus = 1 spigen in price

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i’ve tried spigen, baseus and many others and found this shop’s screen protectors to be the best.

https://m.tb.cn/h.VTPZpQX?sm=4cc48b

bro which one exactly you bought? so many selection sia ...

Again... me ownself answer ownself...lol

Got a 2 piece pack of baseus 0.3mm full screen clear a few days back and have been using it since. these are my observations

1) the edges are much smoother compared to spigen (spigen has much shaper edges)
2) in the few days i have been using the edges seems to catch much less dust.And it cleans off easier too. the dust tends to stick to spigen's edges making cleaning more tedious
3) sensitivity same. didn't notice any difference
4) baseus is very slightly bigger but still leaves a gap between psaj casing. gap is smaller than spigen thou.
5) both came with a plastic alignment frame so pasting is a walk in the park
6) both seems equally smooth and fingerprint marks and prints rub off with ease. this is from a brand new condition.
7) spigen may be marginally brighter but this is very subjective and could be a placebo

Overall I like baseus better than spigen for the much smoother edges and much less dust at the edges. Now if the coating is not as lasting it is ok cos... 3 baseus = 1 spigen in price

your baseus hoot from where? share source thanks

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently using the clear torras screen protector with my PSAJ clear case. good coverage and doesn't trap dust at the edges at all. these photos are just randomly taken. didn't do any cleaning of the edges at all.

KhousKS.jpg

X0giCJY.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.