iPad Pro 2020 (dual cam, trackpad support, floating keyboard)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love my quite recently bought 2018 model too and plan to use it long term. Now I’ve just 11 days left to make a decision on whether to get AC+.

Just get it, it’s really not that expensive tbh. Peace of mind also that if you use it naked, you are protected.

It’s not like it’s the iPhone AC+ where it’s really not worth it as the telco have better plans.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just get it, it’s really not that expensive tbh. Peace of mind also that if you use it naked, you are protected.

It’s not like it’s the iPhone AC+ where it’s really not worth it as the telco have better plans.

Yes it’s $369 for the 11 Pro series compared to $199 for the iPad Pro.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 2017 ipp still working well.

Coming 3 years liao.

It's so good that i bought a second 2017 ipp for my family during clearance sale

I bought mine early last mth. I knew this model would come soon but my 2017 one the touchscreen died and needed a replacement.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 2017 ipp still working well.

Coming 3 years liao.

It's so good that i bought a second 2017 ipp for my family during clearance sale

Mine’s not so lucky as yours.

Got it as a birthday present in May 2018. A few mths later the screen has a brighter spot (known issue, abt 1” above home button). Brought it back to Apple Store to get a 1-1 replacement. Used it for another few mths, same thing happened and brought it back to get another 1-1 replacement just before warranty expires.

So I used it as per normal until several mths later the brighter spot started to appear again, but slightly less obvious. I didn’t bother about it since warranty is over, but soon after that another problem appeared and that is the touchscreen having intermittent non-response. At first only happened for a very short while then recovered on its own, but as time goes by it seems to get more frequent and I’ve to restart the iPad, even do restoration but still the same. Until one fine day in Jan this year, it died completely. The iPad can still turn on and the screen still shows images but totally no more response from touch input. So I brought it back to Apple Store and was told if needed a replacement will have to pay $600+.

I rejected the replacement and bought the 2018 Pro instead soon after that and enjoyed using it until now and it’s a lot better than the 10.5” Pro. Yes a huge hole burnt in my pocket but worth it since I’ll be using this for at least another 2 years. The latest model doesn’t tempt me since only camera and LiDAR upgrades (since I don’t use iPads to take pics) and also a slightly faster processor with wifi 6 support.

Unless the improvements are more significant, I’m stuck with my current 2018 Pro. :)

kohanson

Reaction score
I received mine from DHL today, they delivered to my home even though the delivery was indicated as 28 to 3 April.

siaoz85

Reaction score
I bought on 22 Mar. delivery was supposed to be 28 Mar onwards but then suddenly they say can deliver today. I changed it to pop station collection near my office and end up it was not delivered today. DHL say with Singpost. Super regret changing delivery location.

acarus

Reaction score
Mine was suppose to deliver on 26 but I got it today.
Any third party case with keyboard that look and feel like Apple one?

Taeyeonie

Master Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Challenger today. Any recommendation on any physical store that sells case for it? Just need a decent n cheap temporary case while zugucase start shipping their new model :s12:

JavaTube

Reaction score
I plan to buy iPad 11 pro 128gb WiFi. I couldn’t able decide between 11” and 12.9”. Which one is better ? Your thoughts. TIA.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I plan to buy iPad 11 pro 128gb WiFi. I couldn’t able decide between 11” and 12.9”. Which one is better ? Your thoughts. TIA.

Go to the store and try it out. Different people have different preference, so best you decide on your own in this aspect.

For me, it was unthinkable to have a gigantic 12.9 inch iPad when it was first introduced. Now I think it is more acceptable because they minimized the bezel, making the entire tablet less unwieldy.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rejected the replacement and bought the 2018 Pro instead soon after that and enjoyed using it until now and it’s a lot better than the 10.5” Pro. Yes a huge hole burnt in my pocket but worth it since I’ll be using this for at least another 2 years. The latest model doesn’t tempt me since only camera and LiDAR upgrades (since I don’t use iPads to take pics) and also a slightly faster processor with wifi 6 support.

Unless the improvements are more significant, I’m stuck with my current 2018 Pro. :)

Agree. If you have the previous iPad Pro, then there is little reason to upgrade. Its perplexing why Apple bothered so much about improving the camera on an iPad when its either on a desk or in a bag most of the time. When I think tablet, I feel the screen is more important than some fancy camera array.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.