Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one expects that it will be them. Plus, the last point of reference was SARS.

in this case, all european countries get a "hindsight" in advance from China Wuhan. England further gets it from Italy and France.

and they still close it few weeks too late.

now it is up to U.S. to do the lockdown.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Plenty of these idiots all around. While it's true it will open a massive can of worms for other clubs in the league to immediately declare us winners, you can't 100% say for sure that those advocating to scrap this year's league have an altruistic view; they're just quoting the rules and regulations that Liverpool hasn't "mathematically" won the league simply because it suit their agenda. And unfortunately as long as the league doesn't continue, these goondus will continue airing their opinion because hey, "freedom of expression".

It's not easy, but here's hoping FA and UEFA can come out with a solution that benefits all.

What I'm also not excited about is the transfer period for this year. With COVID-19 expected to buzz around for a long while, I find it hard to see our transfer targets to feel excited about moving clubs when there's a bigger life-concerning issue at hand to think about.

Last edited:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ho sey bo everybody:D

No gergen pressing ya

Have to keep distance

Wash hands too.

darrentsh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't think we will pay above 70M for any player now, which is what Sancho or Havert will cost. Werner, a centre back if Lovren leaves and maybe a reserve left back.
if Adrian leaves, then maybe another back up goalkeeper.
We have also been linked with Fabian Ruiz, but he will be ex....

Every clubs taking financial hit, likely very cautious dealing with transfers with so much uncertainty. Under current climate, doubt we will spent big.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every clubs taking financial hit, likely very cautious dealing with transfers with so much uncertainty. Under current climate, doubt we will spent big.

Its crazy to think that clubs pay their players so well, 100k er week. Then when thing like Covid happened, they are in financial difficulties. Lots of clubs are one hand in one hand out, like so spare cash.

This is what former Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness said
"football will never be the same following the coronavirus crisis and suggested there will be no transfers in excess of €100 million in the near future."

Think it is for the better, how to sustain 100M transfer every window?

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the transfer prices will fall by 30-50% this season due to the severe loss of revenue from TV companies and sponsors.

Its crazy to think that clubs pay their players so well, 100k er week. Then when thing like Covid happened, they are in financial difficulties. Lots of clubs are one hand in one hand out, like so spare cash.

"football will never be the same following the coronavirus crisis and suggested there will be no transfers in excess of €100 million in the near future."

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Total football. Think influence in the modem game is still evident.

Football is played by the brain the legs are just there to help.

Wow what a football genius

Last edited:

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Barca still owe us a big portion of the Coutinho money right? :D

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just askin if anyone has bought jerseys from Carousell before.

Their prices are $30 - $40 and claim to be authentic. With tags intact and all.

I wanna buy this season's but wonder if its too good to be true.

Anyone has experience?

Authentic Official products all have the NB tags on the left sleeves, either long or short sleeves jerseys. Go official NB stores or Weston, you will see the authentic products. To make sure, ask for receipts to show authentic product from seller.

Copied versions, the NB tags are at the left collar. And usually $30 to $40.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A month ago was in West Papua and the trainee helmsman of the dive boat and I got to talking about the result of the LFC-Chelski cup match. So was a little disappointed when I found out we lost and the helmsman asked if I was a Liverpool fan with a grin. Like he can tell haha anyway got him to tell me which club he supported after some niggling and his reply was Barca. Immediately I put up four fingers on one hand and one on the other and said 4-1! in his face :) and his face fell and then I re-enacted the corner taken quickly on the deck of the boat, the other deckies were rotflol.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Authentic Official products all have the NB tags on the left sleeves, either long or short sleeves jerseys. Go official NB stores or Weston, you will see the authentic products. To make sure, ask for receipts to show authentic product from seller.

Copied versions, the NB tags are at the left collar. And usually $30 to $40.

Thanks for ur reply bro. Much appreciated

So likely the $30 is fake la

Coz from the pic look damn real. With tags intact somemore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.