Law firm for full redemption of housing loan

Larcenciel1981

Reaction score
sorry for digging up this thread...i am currently looking to redeem my home loan with OCBC come April, any kind souls can offer me contacts to their lobangs?

Pm me....TIA

desmorado

Reaction score
i would like to know too! was quoted 2.5K! appreciate any bros who can share their lobang

Reaction score
Oh thank you for sharing! How was the service of the one charging $400? I got quoted $750 by a law firm and was told it was already very competitive rate. So I guess I shouldget the list from DBS too if DBS has law firms offering better rates

very simple straight forward
lawyer would email bank to get document then do the emails to HDB and he stamps it signs it
I just go down 1 day to take the HDB deed duplicate:o:o

very easy $400 for lawyer to email stamp sign. oh I went down didn't get to see the lawyer,only his hello kitty assistant:s13::s13:

shanz80

Reaction score
This one is hdb or bank loan?

very simple straight forward
lawyer would email bank to get document then do the emails to HDB and he stamps it signs it
I just go down 1 day to take the HDB deed duplicate:o:o

very easy $400 for lawyer to email stamp sign. oh I went down didn't get to see the lawyer,only his hello kitty assistant:s13::s13:

Wk7777

Reaction score
Can show pic?

I paid about $2300 all in for a reputable law firm. Agent recommended unknown lawyer wanted to charge $3k.

simi pic?? loan redemption only... house still under my name...
i think ur $2.3k is for your sale of house + loan redemption right??

who will pay $2.3k just to redeem loan??!!

jamestanws

Reaction score
Anyone have contact for lawyer for housing loan redemption. Looking for one with reasonable price. Pls share contact ty.

Wk7777

Reaction score
Anyone have contact for lawyer for housing loan redemption. Looking for one with reasonable price. Pls share contact ty.

different Banks got different panel of law firms that can act for them... so importantly is to find 1 that is on their panel.... i paid $700 for my dbs loan... dun go pay $2.3k ah.... :s22:

reyorz

Reaction score
I went to Golden Law LLC - and they are very reasonable - you can tell them I referred you for special rates-

Do note that i am in no way affliated to them / neither do i get any forms of remuneration from them. Just sharing because they gave me the best rates in the market!

shanz80

Reaction score
I went to Golden Law LLC - and they are very reasonable - you can tell them I referred you for special rates-

Do note that i am in no way affliated to them / neither do i get any forms of remuneration from them. Just sharing because they gave me the best rates in the market!

reasonable is how much leh?

reyorz

Reaction score
i think every case is different and will demand different things - but i have the lowest quote from them - you can consider dropping them an email to ask

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.