Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I will be tempted if its just $60.

Same.

But looks like more good news coming our way.

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/new-qualcomm-chips-could-bring-noise-cancelling-to-budget-bluetooth-buds

By the end of the yr, we might have ANC as a standard feature in most buds.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Though I heard Sony fitting is not the greatest. Maybe 1 more? Though from post, you seems like only considering main stream Brand’s. Then if so Sony is your best bet.

But do take know current ANC TWS water resistance sucks so if you are a 汗宝宝 like me or got into a heavy rain why running the your Sony can prepare to go

For ANC i will still go back to Sony.
I just need something cheap for my jogs and cycle. This Fiil doesn't have ambient mode but i guess at this price point its fair.

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Though I heard Sony fitting is not the greatest. Maybe 1 more? Though from post, you seems like only considering main stream Brand’s. Then if so Sony is your best bet.

But do take know current ANC TWS water resistance sucks so if you are a 汗宝宝 like me or got into a heavy rain why running the your Sony can prepare to go

Yes, moi is a 汗宝宝, that's why this Fiil with its IP rating is good for me during sports.

I have the WI-1000XM2 for my daily wear so not looking at WF-1000XM3.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately currently current crop of ANC TWS all sucks at ANC. There are new models coming out with better IP rating but you need to wait. Cos so far I check with ANC With good enough fitting (got wings) is 1 more.

As for Fiil, need to ask REMLESS bro cos I haven’t received mine yet. If really at 60 the it’s a good buy my by the time factoring in shipping as ad remless bro 70ish

Yes, moi is a 汗宝宝, that's why this Fiil with its IP rating is good for me during sports.

I have the WI-1000XM2 for my daily wear so not looking at WF-1000XM3.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately currently current crop of ANC TWS all sucks at ANC. There are new models coming out with better IP rating but you need to wait. Cos so far I check with ANC With good enough fitting (got wings) is 1 more.

As for Fiil, need to ask REMLESS bro cos I haven’t received mine yet. If really at 60 the it’s a good buy my by the time factoring in shipping as ad remless bro 70ish

Wah... So long? I guess I am lucky since when I bought it at taobao, direct shipping was offered and it was delivered in 11 days. I paid $61.50 which includes shipping.

I just checked taobao, direct shipping is no longer offered and need to pay additional sea freight consolidated shipping over and above the earpiece price of $60.

For the Lazada seller, standard shipping is free, express shipping is $1.50.

Let's hope its really $60. :s13:

Note: Lazada ads always have some error. This fiil earbuds has ip rating of IP65, not IPX6.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya lo you lucky now only sea freight, but you sure you want to hoot another set even if it’s at 60 ah cos from bro above, newer crop of mid range TWS will also has ANC wo coming end of the year

Wah... So long? I guess I am lucky since when I bought it at taobao, direct shipping was offered and it was delivered in 11 days. I paid $61.50 which includes shipping.

I just checked taobao, direct shipping is no longer offered and need to pay additional sea freight consolidated shipping over and above the earpiece price of $60.

For the Lazada seller, standard shipping is free, express shipping is $1.50.

Let's hope its really $60. :s13:

Note: Lazada ads always have some error. This fiil earbuds has ip rating of IP65, not IPX6.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya lo you lucky now only sea freight, but you sure you want to hoot another set even if it’s at 60 ah cos from bro above, newer crop of mid range TWS will also has ANC wo coming end of the year

Yah... I kinda re-considering already.

Originally I already planned to order another set from taobao. The possible Lazada offer makes it more attractive to buy from Lazada (if its $60) since there is a possibility that its English voiced. (The seller had actually responded to me its english voiced, but just that I am skeptical since their ads has so many errors)

Now, reading the article from techradar, the market is going to change again with the new qualcomm chips....

I guess I will see what is the price at Lazada first.

ksksksks

Reaction score
My one has been almost 10 days not here yet.
Went ahead with another local seller.. but pricey :s22:

I am hoping that the '?' is a 6, so that I can get another set of this near perfect earbuds.:s13:

hbK9EBp_d.jpg

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought Anker soundcore liberty air 2 @ $105 on Lazada. Can't wait to unbox it lol.

Yuuki84

Reaction score
Just bought Anker soundcore liberty air 2 @ $105 on Lazada. Can't wait to unbox it lol.

Which credit card voucher did you utilize? Realize that the citibank one doesn't work for "digital products". Am still stuck at $119.90 lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
My one has been almost 10 days not here yet.
Went ahead with another local seller.. but pricey :s22:

At carousell? They are selling at $80+.... same price that gearbest is charging.

For me, I'll wait for the new earbuds to feature the new qualcomm chips. Won't be buying another earpiece based on current qcc3xxx chips and tws+. Tws+ is a pretty clumsy implementation for L/R single use and connectivity.

Looks like the new TwM is an improvement over the current tws+. Hope that it can be as seamless as fiil t1x, galaxy buds and airpods during use.

''Building on the success of the breakthrough QCC5100 and QCC30xx series SoCs, these new solutions now support the innovative Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology.

With Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring, one earbud is wirelessly connected to the phone via Bluetooth while the other bud mirrors the connected bud and is engineered to deliver a rapid swap under several scenarios.

For example, if the user removes the connected bud from their ear, the mirroring bud is designed to take over the connection to the phone, to avoid any interruption of streaming music or an active voice call with no action required by the user.

Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring is also engineered to manage a single Bluetooth address so only one “device” shows up when the user is pairing their earbuds to a phone. ''

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/relea...th-audio-socs-qualcomm-improve-truly-wireless

ksksksks

Reaction score
From here FIIL T1X TWS In-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, 5.0 Earphones, 1/4" Dynamic Driver HiFi Stereo, One Step Pairing, DSP Noise-Cancelling, Sweatproof, Secure Fit, TWS Earphones with Microphone - Black https://s.lazada.sg/s.PjRI

Out for delivery today :D hope I’m in for a surprise. I was actually waiting for sennheisser MTW 2 and not planning to hoot anything but this thread got the T1X buds fired up real quick

At carousell? They are selling at $80+.... same price that gearbest is charging.

For me, I'll wait for the new earbuds to feature the new qualcomm chips. Won't be buying another earpiece based on current qcc3xxx chips and tws+. Tws+ is a pretty clumsy implementation for L/R single use and connectivity.

Looks like the new TwM is an improvement over the current tws+. Hope that it can be as seamless as fiil t1x, galaxy buds and airpods during use.

''Building on the success of the breakthrough QCC5100 and QCC30xx series SoCs, these new solutions now support the innovative Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology.

With Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring, one earbud is wirelessly connected to the phone via Bluetooth while the other bud mirrors the connected bud and is engineered to deliver a rapid swap under several scenarios.

For example, if the user removes the connected bud from their ear, the mirroring bud is designed to take over the connection to the phone, to avoid any interruption of streaming music or an active voice call with no action required by the user.

Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring is also engineered to manage a single Bluetooth address so only one “device” shows up when the user is pairing their earbuds to a phone. ''

https://www.qualcomm.com/news/relea...th-audio-socs-qualcomm-improve-truly-wireless

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
From here FIIL T1X TWS In-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, 5.0 Earphones, 1/4" Dynamic Driver HiFi Stereo, One Step Pairing, DSP Noise-Cancelling, Sweatproof, Secure Fit, TWS Earphones with Microphone - Black https://s.lazada.sg/s.PjRI

Out for delivery today :D hope I’m in for a surprise. I was actually waiting for sennheisser MTW 2 and not planning to hoot anything but this thread got the T1X buds fired up real quick

Lol. My Fiil T1x will be my trusted companion during the wait for the new qualcomm chips. Any other options seems to be a 'downgrade'. (I consider price as a 'feature'. :s13:)

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/NEW-RELEA...SS-2-BLUETOOTH-IN/644701265?banner_no=1305330

$439 pre-order price :s22:

Gah... MT2 supports aptx. That is a minus actually.

I think Samsung and Sony did well to exclude aptx support and chose not to use current qualcomm chips. If they did, they can never compete with Airpods/airpods pro. Airpods/airpods pro may not be the best sounding tws, but they win in their seamless integration, swapping and user-friendliness. Current qcc tws+ cannot achieve that and Ios users don't even care abt aptx to give up on this seamless integration.

Expect the same lag/disconnect in MT2 during swapping, pairing, etc.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.