DAE 2020

Imasloth

Reaction score
Math b3 eng b4
Dk them la

Did you apply through JAE? If you applied through JAE, 16 points confirm can enter RP. In fact, you can enter almost any course, except for courses like biomedical science or marine and aquaculture.

JarvisOng

Reaction score
Did you apply through JAE? If you applied through JAE, 16 points confirm can enter RP. In fact, you can enter almost any course, except for courses like biomedical science or marine and aquaculture.
Mine DAE. Abit long story la.

JarvisOng

Reaction score
can anyone share what they will ask during the interview?

As far as mine is concerned

1. Why you choose the course
Is it because you got experience or simply interest.

2. What do you expect to learn from the course.
They basically wanna know if u got actually research abt the course and know what is it about. And not u anyhow bomb choices

3. What job do you see yourself getting in the future?

bubblepooh

Reaction score
hey guys, the Polytechnics will get back to us on the DAE application by latest 10 April! If you do not hear from then after the 10th April, you could give them a call/walk in to their administration office to enquire and appeal! They are currently collating the interview results and sorting out the allocations.

Called NYP and this was what they told me! :)

bubblepooh

Reaction score
can anyone share what they will ask during the interview?

they will ask: 1) Introduce yourself , 2) Why do you want to enter this course, 3) Why have you ranked your 3 choices as such? 4) What was your background before this?
5) If you get into this course, what are your plans in the years to come? 6) Do you know what this course entails?

selinaa

Reaction score
As far as mine is concerned

1. Why you choose the course
Is it because you got experience or simply interest.

2. What do you expect to learn from the course.
They basically wanna know if u got actually research abt the course and know what is it about. And not u anyhow bomb choices

3. What job do you see yourself getting in the future?

thank you!!

selinaa

Reaction score
they will ask: 1) Introduce yourself , 2) Why do you want to enter this course, 3) Why have you ranked your 3 choices as such? 4) What was your background before this?
5) If you get into this course, what are your plans in the years to come? 6) Do you know what this course entails?

thank you!!

JarvisOng

Reaction score
hey guys, the Polytechnics will get back to us on the DAE application by latest 10 April! If you do not hear from then after the 10th April, you could give them a call/walk in to their administration office to enquire and appeal! They are currently collating the interview results and sorting out the allocations.

Wah they give u date ah. Mine just says mid to end March

Jas_oscarnovember

Reaction score

Just for NYP or all the poly?

selinaa

Reaction score
i just check my rp dae. the status went from " in-progress " to " closed " . anyone has the same situation as me?

Ultramania

Reaction score
omg yes in my spam, but rp called again and asked me to come for an interview next week. gonna check more carefully this time round !! thankgod they gave me another chance.

i didn't got posted for poly course for jae so i can only appealed for hnitec course

Have you gotten ur interview date yet? I missed my interview date too, cuz did not check my spam. They called me and email dat they will give the interview date by end of this week.

selinaa

Reaction score
Have you gotten ur interview date yet? I missed my interview date too, cuz did not check my spam. They called me and email dat they will give the interview date by end of this week.

yes, i will be having an online interview with rp instead due to covid-19. i got the email ystd.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.