[GPGT] OMG! Aetos Auxiliary Police entry salary HIGHER THAN our state police SPF!

xBored

Reaction score
Hi, is there progression for unarmed APO and what is the starting salary?
Currently 29y.o, have poly dip and private degree but PES C:look:
For companies wise, which one is better? and is there APR intake?

Starehard

Reaction score
Hi, I’m 26,female. Got a diploma in local polytechnic. Wishing to join Certis. What is there needed to know before joining. And what is the benefit I can get? Going back Sg in April. Thanks

Last edited:

Abcdef1234♤

Reaction score
Hi...before i go for interview for C or S...wanna check with C /S people.....I have only 5 Nlevel....ns scdf fireman...3 yrs Apo with A(2009-2012)..rank Pc(best in law/best in marksman)...now Security with rank Sso...if i go inside...will i be corporal?...or go in as Pc as i did not have Ite higher nitec?...will full wsq advance cerrificate in security/WSQ diploma in Security can get corporal/Sergeant?....

why i bother ask about rank...becoz my experience..if Pc..kena hemtam by corporal/even worst Lcp...also.if rank Pc...deployment sucks..corporal atleast deployment power abit..and also...pc to lcp don know how many donkey years to get promotion...when i was in A last time..last deployent---woodland Checkpoint**

Last edited:

cz287cj

Reaction score
Dun beleieve whatever they say until it happen. Tge beat is u stay oversea and dun cone back.

Hi, I’m 26,female. Got a diploma in local polytechnic. Wishing to join Certis. What is there needed to know before joining. And what is the benefit I can get? Going back Sg in April. Thanks

cz287cj

Reaction score
This is not NS. Everybody irregardless of rank do the same job. What i know is if u have attitude problem, then (depending on PS) may tekan u with lousy deployment.

Abcdef1234♤;125843489 said:
Hi...before i go for interview for C or S...wanna check with C /S people.....I have only 5 Nlevel....ns scdf fireman...3 yrs Apo with A(2009-2012)..rank Pc(best in law/best in marksman)...now Security with rank Sso...if i go inside...will i be corporal?...or go in as Pc as i did not have Ite higher nitec?...will full wsq advance cerrificate in security/WSQ diploma in Security can get corporal/Sergeant?....

why i bother ask about rank...becoz my experience..if Pc..kena hemtam by corporal/even worst Lcp...also.if rank Pc...deployment sucks..corporal atleast deployment power abit..and also...pc to lcp don know how many donkey years to get promotion...when i was in A last time..last deployent---woodland Checkpoint**

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Abcdef1234♤;125843489 said:

why dont you work as firefighter at airport? just need ippt gold every year and good benefit

Adftrooper

Reaction score
That's right. Those with Diploma can earn up 5k plus after 12 uears in S or C from my observation. It's generally 24 hrs particularly for S.

Warrant card is issued to A, C, SATs, and SPF and all falls under the police force act. In particular, SPF warrant card is 24 hrs card.
The rest is "on duty" then got power, no duty means no power. . Any of them when assigned to State duties is deem civil servant. Great power comes with great responsibility.
I have even heard rumours of "mystery" job site where CPL gross to 5k but then again not all is suitable for that site. Mystery , u know what I mean as I shall not disclose cos it's rumours and not verified by myself anyway.

Good testing ground for those whom worried for SPF 2 year bond, the rest is 1 year bond and it include the training period also, so it isn't that bad.

Boss, this “mystery” job site you state, under C company isit? Cause I think my in law is one of them. He never share with me his pay but from his lifestyle, can see earn alot. Have bike and car. He 10 years then promote sgt.

Abcdef1234♤

Reaction score
This is not NS. Everybody irregardless of rank do the same job. What i know is if u have attitude problem, then (depending on PS) may tekan u with lousy deployment.
i know la this is not Ns...(everybody irregardless of rank do same job???)... u from C /A/S?...depending on Ps?..what ps platoon sergeant?...comfirm u not from security line..here we got Tl..team leader..dtl..oc..co...group inchrge..u talking like u from army...i need someone feom c or s to assit me...example...rank...salary...benefits..promotion...deployment...period..

Abcdef1234♤

Reaction score
why dont you work as firefighter at airport? just need ippt gold every year and good benefit

if firefighter i no need to come here forum and type so many lines...i don have passport (Ite nitec / higher nitec)...cannot fly...even i best trainee scdf also no passport cannot get the ticket hope u understand..even with Oc recomendation..pon tak boleh...last time can..now all paper..

Adftrooper

Reaction score
As of today ..
Which company has the best payout?
Which company has the best Benefits?
Which company can OT to bring back more $$?

Kit1215~

Reaction score
Can i know the aetos basic for malaysiana and how many hour need clock then consider OT?Who can answer me ? ,THANK

Reaction score
Bro, what rank is your friend holding? How long and which area is he doing? 😅

SGT rank and he's doing a sensitive area which involves important ppl. There are few thousands deployment in Singapore managed by Certis Cisco. So if you don't like the deployment you can write email to your DY and he will change for you. Good benefit about Certis is there's a variable component every month called SVC. This component increases every year. His SVC is $2200 after working for 13 years. So this is how he arrived to his gross pay of at least $6000 a month. If he works hard and work more OT that month he can hit above $7500. Basic salary for SGT is $3150 + $2200 and some OT of about $1000.

Last edited:

Adftrooper

Reaction score
SGT rank and he's doing a sensitive area which involves important ppl. There are few thousands deployment in Singapore managed by Certis Cisco. So if you don't like the deployment you can write email to your DY and he will change for you. Good benefit about Certis is there's a variable component every month called SVC. This component increases every year. His SVC is $2200 after working for 13 years. So this is how he arrived to his gross pay of at least $6000 a month. If he works hard and work more OT that month he can hit above $7500. Basic salary for SGT is $3150 + $2200 and some OT of about $1000.

Woah. 13 years loyal to C. Think I might go for C, my in law is also in C. Like you said, he works at one of those sensitive area too. But never reveal his salary 😂 Thanks for the heads up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.