Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From here FIIL T1X TWS In-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds, 5.0 Earphones, 1/4" Dynamic Driver HiFi Stereo, One Step Pairing, DSP Noise-Cancelling, Sweatproof, Secure Fit, TWS Earphones with Microphone - Black https://s.lazada.sg/s.PjRI

Out for delivery today :D hope I’m in for a surprise. I was actually waiting for sennheisser MTW 2 and not planning to hoot anything but this thread got the T1X buds fired up real quick

Just placed order with the same seller, hope this doesn't disappoint.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just placed order with the same seller, hope this doesn't disappoint.

U can have this expectation:

Its like using a better sounding galaxy buds, which is cheaper, useable for sports, and comes with great features and seamless usage, but no ambient mode/ANC of premium offerings.

Like all earbuds, nothing is perfect. These are what I don't like abt fiil t1x, maybe I am a difficult customer. :)

1. I really wish it has ambient mode. I don't really need ANC and passive noise blocking is well done in fiil, but I'd love to have ambient mode.

2. The notification voice during bluetooth connections and pairing is ok, but the notification beeps during volume adjustment and pause/play sounds really cheap and a bit irritating.

3. The case is on the bigger side, not as big as some other tws. Upon opening the lid, it instantly tries to pair/connect, which is fast. However, when u are done with it and close the lid, sometimes it won't disconnect to the phone if the earpieces/lid are not placed/closed properly.

Last edited:

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can have this expectation:

Its like using a better sounding galaxy buds, which is cheaper, useable for sports, and comes with great features and seamless usage, but no ambient mode/ANC of premium offerings.

That's pretty much what i read for here and online so far. :D

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much what i read for here and online so far. :D

There's also 2 more usecases that I been through and experienced with fiil 1tx. These may not apply to many users, but just in case.:D

1. I actually use these for gaming on PC. It has low latency mode and has no lag even when I am bashing up things in Dead or Alive 6 on PC. This why i don't really care abt aptx LL since it depends on the device to support aptx LL. With the earbuds having low latency mode itself, I can bring it to any device and enjoy low latency.

To activate LL mode properly, u need to return these earbuds to their case when u activate them via the app.

2. Assuming when I am streaming music videos on youtube on my macbook with fiil. When I want to change the sound signature to a more bassy one, I have to disconnect fiil and connect fiil to my phone. (Since it has no PC/Mac version of the app.)

After changing the sound on my phone and directly connect fiil back to my macbook, I encountered audio/video sync issues.

To resolve this, same thing like LL mode, I have to return the earbuds back to the case and reconnect to my macbook.

In short, to change sound signature across devices, the earbuds has to be returned back to the case first.

Changing sound signatures on my phone itself on-the-fly has no issues and don't need to be returned to the case.

ksksksks

Reaction score
nmcKyDa.jpg

Already got it. Next day delivery =:p

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
What is a good price to get the FiiL 1tx at??

I used to recommend taobao, since its where I got mine for $61.50 and received in 11 days.

Now cannot already, as it became very troublesome. For unknown reasons, they stop offering direct shipping for fiil and need to go via sea freight, plus shipping cost is not included in the price.

Got one bro here order from taobao after me in early Mar, up till now haven't receive.

Maybe now Lazada sellers are better. Shopee ones are expensive ($80++). Aliexpress ones even worst. ($100+)

ksksksks

Reaction score
Oh yah bro, later can tell us the notification voice for your set is in chinese or english?

And also, download the app here:

https://fiil.com/pages/download

This ensures u get the latest and correct version in English.

I used for few hours liao. Chinese set. The voice language can change? Haven’t read up or downloaded the app.

I can only say it is very impressive at this price :D

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used for few hours liao. Chinese set. The voice language can change? Haven’t read up or downloaded the app.

Do you get very good noise isolation? Will the buds fall out of your ears easily?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

:D

Unfortunately, I had tried to google and search for a way to change the voice language, but cannot find anything.

Gearbest actually allows buyers to choose which set they want, but at a more expensive price for the english ones. $84 for chinese, $100 for english.

It really depends on individuals whether they are willing to pay more just to change the language for the bluetooth connection notifications.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.