OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently the expert panel has expanded considerably with additions of well-qualified members, such that I can take a step back. Speaking of which, sad to say you will not be appointed the new chairman of the panel because of your poor forecast of OLA sales. =:p

I'm doing the thread justice by pointing out the biased comments and fake news. And eradicate people with hidden motives like you.

Not sure which is “fake news” since it was all opinions.

Pls do continue to service us with your jokes. ✌️

Path-Finder

Reaction score
Yes i can understand where u r coming from. My opinion is due to the fact Ola is within an EC enclave, thing gets complicated. Ola 10xxpsf is probably poorer stack/low floor. Vales and TC good stack/high floor r sold at around 8xxpsf. Fast forward 8yrs, my forecast is Vales and TC mentioned above will probably b priced at around 11xx, 12xxpsf. It will b very difficult for Ola poor stack/low floor to be priced much higher than 11xx, 12xxpsf.

Agreed to some extent. An EC can only be sold aft MOP so it also depends on how the market pans out in the next ~7 years? Which is a pretty long time. Market prices usually move in tandem, and I think someone mentioned here sometime back that no EC see losses, of cos the amount of gains could be wiped out by reno cost etc.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vale & TC Resale transactions.

ZoNjkqO.jpg

HOthbFh.jpg

Yes i can understand where u r coming from. My opinion is due to the fact Ola is within an EC enclave, thing gets complicated. Ola 10xxpsf is probably poorer stack/low floor. Vales and TC good stack/high floor r sold at around 8xxpsf. Fast forward 8yrs, my forecast is Vales and TC mentioned above will probably b priced at around 11xx, 12xxpsf. It will b very difficult for Ola poor stack/low floor to be priced much higher than 11xx, 12xxpsf.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Newly MOP EC, Watercolours at Pasir Ris.
11 units sold this year. Reached MOP 31 Dec 2019.
3 bedders at $7xxk range.

6h8AqEt.jpg

m8j6wZP.jpg

sZitm9x.jpg

Reaction score
Newly MOP EC, Watercolours at Pasir Ris.
11 units sold this year. Reached MOP 31 Dec 2019.
3 bedders at $7xxk range.

location reflects value of convenience
in remote location is forever appreciate slower than better location liao
what for buy so far to the east leh? can live in there retire wait to die meh?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
location reflects value of convenience
in remote location is forever appreciate slower than better location liao
what for buy so far to the east leh? can live in there retire wait to die meh?

If everyone can afford D7, D1, D9, who would want to stay in Outskirts area?
Different pple different needs and Budget lah. Some buy certain district based on needs to stay near parents, work place.

Reaction score
Different pple different needs and Budget lah. Some buy certain district based on needs to stay near parents, work place.

My crown prince classmate’s father most laughable
Sold off boon keng HDB near the primary school went to buy Pasir Ris resale PC ended up Everyday drive Long Long to send his son to school in boon keng.
Upgrade spend money to waste own time :s13::s13::s13:

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score

Well, you can buy d9 studio/1 br and with that rental income, you can rent a bigger unit at d23.

Reaction score
Completely illogical to sell off a better location flat to buy a worse location flat
If move to Jurong to work and study just rent a flat there for living
Owned property in central region will always appreciate faster than outskirts don’t need to sell off to buy Jurong flat,Same for Pasir Ris

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Sold off boon keng HDB near the primary school went to buy Pasir Ris resale PC ended up Everyday drive Long Long to send his son to school in boon keng.

Downgrade in location/convenience but thinking upgrade in lifestyle.
Unless lease running Low for his hdb then nothing to say.

Reaction score
Well, you can buy d9 studio/1 br and with that rental income, you can rent a bigger unit at d23.

Want to haolian very easy
Rent a Pasir Ris condo no one would know you bought or rent
Own property in central location just sell off only when price is good

Reaction score
Downgrade in location/convenience but thinking upgrade in lifestyle.
Unless lease running Low for his hdb then nothing to say.

Boon keng old Hdb 30+ yrs maybe?
May still appreciate faster than his Pasir Ris condo wor
Really is each has own luck don’t laugh at others

Reaction score
Boon keng old Hdb 30+ yrs maybe?
May still appreciate faster than his Pasir Ris condo wor
Really is each has own luck don’t laugh at others

He thought HDB 99YL depreciating asset
Didn’t think Pasir Ris 99YL condo no developer would enbloc also depreciating Asset
Think deeper FH anywhere also depreciating asset if no developer enbloc correct? Unless you know how to rebuild your flat TOP down

Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Those never stay condo before thinks its a big deal to stay in one, as we have seen before in one of the other threads. They want to brag about living in Sengkang EC/ Pasir-ris / sembawang condo? I laugh. :s13:

Reaction score
Those never stay condo before thinks its a big deal to stay in one, as we have seen before in one of the other threads. They want to brag about living in Sengkang EC/ Pasir-ris / sembawang condo? I laugh. :s13:

I never stay in condo before leh,but I know it's not a big deal at all,heng ar I gain infinite wisdom reaching enlightenment already:s13::s13:
feel so sad to see laymen worldwide get fooled by a fake number whole life:(:(

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score

Hahaha, act dua Kang again. Lol :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.