[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
One Piece Musou 4 unboxing and let's play...

The figurine is awesome!

Ridiculous number of enemies in the game (though all clones), and yet still have split screen local co-op (but a lot of object pop-in).

Looks very fun, but kinda feel like more of the same. Can expect reviews scores will not be too impressive (cos musou game).

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One Piece Musou 4 unboxing and let's play...

The figurine is awesome!

Ridiculous number of enemies in the game (though all clones), and yet still have split screen local co-op (but a lot of object pop-in).

Looks very fun, but kinda feel like more of the same. Can expect reviews scores will not be too impressive (cos musou game).

this game from part 1 to 3 is almost the same gameplay. nothing much changed except story. more for fans of one piece and buy when the price drop below 30 dollars.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the asia version of p5r has English subs? Or just wait for localisation version ?

what is out now is only chinese. u buying digital or physical.

digital straightforward will say language. physical u look at the back of the box, will show u subtitle/ voice.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows the asia version of p5r has English subs? Or just wait for localisation version ?

Only two version available.

Traditional Chinese subtitle with Japanese voice - already out since early this month.
Taiwan or HK version.

English subtitle with English voice - 31 March will be released.
R2 or R3

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Only two version available.

Traditional Chinese subtitle with Japanese voice - already out since early this month.
Taiwan or HK version.

English subtitle with English voice - 31 March will be released.
R2 or R3

probably will be same as P5, got JP voice DLC (free)

Anywhere can buy ff7 remake hardcover guide book ? Book depository don’t have

dont waste money, waste space to store.

auzzuro

Reaction score
I buy the ni no kuni 2 game after I play I don like it the story sebei sebei simple than need to build a castle look like veri lame the graphic also cannot make it ... the combat system not bad that all .. I just try trial of mana demo I think in term of graphic n gameplay look way way better storyline still not sure

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I buy the ni no kuni 2 game after I play I don like it the story sebei sebei simple than need to build a castle look like veri lame the graphic also cannot make it ... the combat system not bad that all .. I just try trial of mana demo I think in term of graphic n gameplay look way way better storyline still not sure
I prefer simpler games nowadays. No need to learn need game mechanic and quests to craft crap. The only brainless game that irks me is dragon quest series. Darn orchastra ost not changes since old ps 2 and same old monsters designs and darn boring mechanic.

Secret of mana is my to buy list after trying the demo.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The original Nier is getting a remaster, as "Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139...".

Back in 2010 when the game was released, in Japan they had 2 versions:
- NieR RepliCant on PS3 with a young character trying to save his sister
- NieR Gestalt on Xbox 360 with an older character trying to save his daughter

The rest of the world only had the uncle version Gestalt (it's just called "NieR"). This remaster of Replicant is supposed to be worldwide release, on PS4, Xbox One, PC. So in a way we are still getting a new game, since we never had the teenage Nier version. Although I have to say I very much prefer the uncle character. Maybe DLC?

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
probably will be same as P5, got JP voice DLC (free)

dont waste money, waste space to store.

U mean the R3 English version will have jap voice for free? So good?

I myself bought the royal flush edition HK edition and phantom thieves R1 edition. So I have both.

Last edited:

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my remote play app not working again

after updating to ios 13.4, now during the registering ps4 on the remote play app, it will time out with a 'cannot register the PS4' error msg

go home re-register ps4 manually, but still can't connect remotely back in office

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.