QLED or OLED - Hlp me decide which to buy

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I would takes QLED for the outstanding details and high brightness.

everex

Reaction score
Which is better to buy and Why ? And which Brand and model is the best for both QLED and OLED ?

OLED for blacker blacks.

QLED for brighter colors.

Take your pick.

My personal choice is OLED. As to which brand, LG still produces the best OLEDs in my view.

petetherock

Reaction score
Why not a Sony Master LED TV? Bright without the burn in and wonderful video processing.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you do wall mount, Samsung Q series win due to simple one cable connection.

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want accurate colors, then oled. If you just want a bright picture and you don’t really care if the colour is correct, then qled (which is just lcd, and in no way pixel level illumination like oled.) And if you want lcd, you’re better off with Sony actually.

Reaction score
Where -

If in bright places like Living Room then QLED will be better because the panel will be brighter. OLED has much better colors but they are not as bright in bright rooms especially the living room in the day.

When -

If you watch more TV in the day morning/afternoon like old folks at home then QLED will make enable them to see better.

If you watch more content at night, then go for the OLED because the colors will be more natural and vivid without strains the eyes.

Samsung QLED TVs are too bright and straining on the eyes in a dark environment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.