Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Did u try this function? Actually just by using the earbuds already burning Ma :D

When I have the time (and persistence :s13:) then I use the jlab file to try on my cheaper ones first. 40 hrs is like need more than 1 week to complete, everyday 4-5 hrs.

The genres of music I listen to are not wide enough to exercise and condition the earbuds bah.

The concept of this is like before wearing a new pair of running shoes, we usually 'season' it to make it softer and more comfortable, preventing sports injury.:D

ksksksks

Reaction score
:s13: but u have to wear it to season it. I think the function quite useless.

I just did a 5k with the FIIL tx1. Comfortable and very fitting.

Not as bassy as sabbat e12 ultra but definitely no lack of bass. This is somewhere in between the tevi and e12 ultra. Where the former gives a very bright sound signature but this tx1 is very balanced and natural. The fit is better than e12 and tevi, doesn’t feel heavy like LP2 and 1MORE anc earbuds.

I have issues connecting to the app at times tho. Not sure why they allow the option for low latency to be enabled in the app. It should be on the whole time :s22:

Maybe the best Budget earbuds for this year. Hooted soundpeats, will arrive soon :D

When I have the time (and persistence :s13:) then I use the jlab file to try on my cheaper ones first. 40 hrs is like need more than 1 week to complete, everyday 4-5 hrs.

The genres of music I listen to are not wide enough to exercise and condition the earbuds bah.

The concept of this is like before wearing a new pair of running shoes, we usually 'season' it to make it softer and more comfortable, preventing sports injury.:D

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Not as bassy as sabbat e12 ultra but definitely no lack of bass. This is somewhere in between the tevi and e12 ultra. Where the former gives a very bright sound signature but this tx1 is very balanced and natural. The fit is better than e12 and tevi, doesn’t feel heavy like LP2 and 1MORE anc earbuds.

I have issues connecting to the app at times tho. Not sure why they allow the option for low latency to be enabled in the app. It should be on the whole time :s22:

Maybe the best Budget earbuds for this year. Hooted soundpeats, will arrive soon :D

We are not supposed to wear the earbuds during the burn-in process. Its a noise file to condition the buds, so probably just let it play on its own overnight at mid volume.

They claimed that with the low latency on, we might encounter some 'compatibility' issues. But so far, I turned low latency on since the day I got it. Never encounter any issues and it does not affect sound quality. So I just leave it on and forgot abt it. :s13:

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Supposed to get my Fiil T1X today. Can't wait. :D:D

Edit: the soundpeats truedot charging case still use micro-USB?

Last edited:

Albedo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Supposed to get my Fiil T1X today. Can't wait. :D:D

Edit: the soundpeats truedot charging case still use micro-USB?

Ok, found, it is using micro-USB. At $28 its too cheap to not try it out. :s13::s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000705525110.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3a0b4c4dQKXr4m

new QCY T4. Now with app support that allows customisation of controls, and EQ. looks like it has a 10 band equalizer too, but not sure if it's just presets, or can be user defined.

q1QUB93.png

There is a new QCY T5s too which i think the main diff is just app support.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000705525110.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3a0b4c4dQKXr4m

new QCY T4. Now with app support that allows customisation of controls, and EQ. looks like it has a 10 band equalizer too, but not sure if it's just presets, or can be user defined.

There is a new QCY T5s too which i think the main diff is just app support.

:s13: Sometimes I feel that it is not the big boys that are shaking the tws industry, but the smaller underdog brands that are really pushing forward with more and more features and quality at a low price point.

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: Sometimes I feel that it is not the big boys that are shaking the tws industry, but the smaller underdog brands that are really pushing forward with more and more features and quality at a low price point.

yeah. and it has all the stuff like fast easy switching between earbuds, low latency mode etc. ordered one to try since the T5 sounded pretty decent. just don't know when will come. lol.

now waiting for KZ S2 also.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah. and it has all the stuff like fast easy switching between earbuds, low latency mode etc. ordered one to try since the T5 sounded pretty decent. just don't know when will come. lol.

now waiting for KZ S2 also.

I abit tempted to buy and try also. Only $25 with select coupon.

But the rate of these things being released....if I continue buying, I can open my own shop already. :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I abit tempted to buy and try also. Only $25 with select coupon.

But the rate of these things being released....if I continue buying, I can open my own shop already. :s13:

give away or sell lor lol. the more expensive ones i just sell off. cheap ones no value to begin with so no point. I just give my friends, cousins, sister, etc. haha. only keep the ones i like and use often myself. and only those sibeh cui one like mifo o2 i feel bad even giving it away, so just keep. lol.

These earbuds all got limited lifespan anyway. always in case and 100% charge. goes through cycles fast. so eventually all will be useless.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
give away or sell lor lol. the more expensive ones i just sell off. cheap ones no value to begin with so no point. I just give my friends, cousins, sister, etc. haha. only keep the ones i like and use often myself. and only those sibeh cui one like mifo o2 i feel bad even giving it away, so just keep. lol.

These earbuds all got limited lifespan anyway. always in case and 100% charge. goes through cycles fast. so eventually all will be useless.

Used ones hard to sell and very mafan. Even though I said I sanitised and disinfect them in the ad, its still tough. If I want to sell, the current first one to go is my e12 ultra. Lol.

No one to give away already, since I recommend them to buy truedots from Popular earlier...:D

Yeah.... My old qcy t1 dying already. Battery last 1hr+ only. Even the case battery is dying. Those that I don't use often already(like e12 ultra), I put them back to their box to prevent further battery degrading.

kogregory

Reaction score

You didn't have to adjust your Fiil T1X during your 5K run? It didn't loosen?Where did you buy from & how much?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha and I tot the 5k is the file used to burn in lol

Lol. 5km run.

Btw, yours still at the sea? I think I won't buy anything from taobao already since it's like everything there is going to be delivered by sea freight now.

Not sure if covid-19 has something to do with this..

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone compared the Fiil, Truedots against the higher end TWS like the 1000xms and Momentum?

One side of my Earfuns died and their support sucks ass so thinking of getting either an affordable option or a more exp model with local warranty

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone compared the Fiil, Truedots against the higher end TWS like the 1000xms and Momentum?

One side of my Earfuns died and their support sucks ass so thinking of getting either an affordable option or a more exp model with local warranty

can try samsung galaxy bud the SQ is pretty decent for its $$$ as compared to 1000xm3

arianwen

Reaction score
Its really competitive now in the true wireless earbuds market. This competition only benefits us as consumers, as we get better and better stuff at a lower price point.

The anker soundcore liberty air 2 seems to be a good buy. It has good reviews, but not sure if u can get a lower price than $139.

https://www.scarbir.com/tws/soundcore-liberty-air-2-review

However, if you had already bought truedots as your basic, entry level tws, I suggest you to wait. This year is going to be interesting. Its very possible to get an ANC equipped tws with good sound at below $200.

In fact, one of them is already here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XHH8HF5/
https://www.scarbir.com/tws/edifier-tws-nb-review

Expect more to come as competition heats up.:s12:

Wasnt able to get the liberty air 2 black colour from the lazada sales..only able to get white colour.. anyone knows where to get it at cheaper price? All i see now ard 140 and above..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.