SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

Polarsystem

Reaction score
Hi

I am from poly, cGPA: 3.85 (5 sem), 3.87 (6 sem), from EE.
I did diploma plus as well.
Singaporean, with CCA in school and volunteered inside and outside of school.
O lvl: Amath (B4), English (C5), Combined Sci- Phy and Chem (A2)

What are my chances of SUTD and SIT?

For SIT I put Electronics and Data Engineering as my first choice.

Thank you.
200% get in

karakara

Reaction score
Hi! Pm-ed you.

edit on Sunday morning: just received the Kira assessment!

hello sorry I can't send a PM to you cos I have less than 10 posts count :s13:
answering to your pm, nope, according to the email it says a separate email will be sent within this week, I'm waiting for the 2nd email as well! planning to call them up if there's no 2nd email by next Wednesday

Last edited:

bluskiie

Reaction score
edit on Sunday morning: just received the Kira assessment!

hello sorry I can't send a PM to you cos I have less than 10 posts count :s13:
answering to your pm, nope, according to the email it says a separate email will be sent within this week, I'm waiting for the 2nd email as well! planning to call them up if there's no 2nd email by next Wednesday

Hey! I just received mine too! It went into my junk mail hahaha

FayeZero

Reaction score
Can I ask if anyone who has went for the interview for a degree in SUSS, your application status does it change from

"You have been shortlisted for admission interview. Our team will be in contact with you shortly."

to something else after the online interview?

It has been 2 weeks since my interview and I'm still seeing that >.< Plus kinda worried i won't get in

Zaza96

Reaction score
I applied for SIT Hospitality Business. My diploma course is human resource - cgpa is 2.4. I have work experience of 4 years in retail and f &b.. haven't receive the interview email. Do you guys think there is no chance to get in??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.