iPad Pro 2020 (dual cam, trackpad support, floating keyboard)

Halo green

Banned
Reaction score
yZViHEh.jpg

bought from lazada $80 to be used on my 12.9 ipp

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't really see a need for AC+ for iPad Pro's, they are made to last.

I use mine everyday and just sold off my 2.5 year old 10.5" 2017 model to a happy new owner today. Friend of mine still using his Gen 1 9.7" model.

I agree but it wasn't the case for my 2017 iPad Pro. So now I just buy it as I'll be using it for at least 2-3 years.

But my first iPads (iPad mini, mini 2 and 4) were really lasting, especially mini 4.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's up to you if you want the extended coverage. Personally I only got AC+ for my AirPods Pro as i see myself dropping them accidentally a lot and I use them extremely frequently. Have never got AC+ for phone as I change them every 2 years, and they usually don't show signs of faults within 2 years for the past five iPhones i've used over the past decade. For iPads like I said, they are made to last. My 10.5" 2017 model which I've used for 2.5years n sold just yesterday, and an iPad 2 and iPad Mini 2 which is still in my family all fully functioning. Cheers! :D

I don't think the AirPod Pro are built to last very long in my opinion. By this, I mean even if the components don't fail, the battery life will be quite bad after a year + of usage, and probably exceeded the number of cycles by the time the AC+ expires on the second year.

In my opinion, AC+ is like buying an insurance. However, Apple charges and arm and a leg just to extend the warranty by a miserable year, which I feel is not worth. The AC+ generally cost about 20 to 25% of the device itself on these mobile devices.

keechiu

Reaction score
AC+ for AirPods pro is just $50 and shouldn’t be a problem for those who can afford a $379 earpiece :s13:

I don't think the AirPod Pro are built to last very long in my opinion. By this, I mean even if the components don't fail, the battery life will be quite bad after a year + of usage, and probably exceeded the number of cycles by the time the AC+ expires on the second year.

In my opinion, AC+ is like buying an insurance. However, Apple charges and arm and a leg just to extend the warranty by a miserable year, which I feel is not worth. The AC+ generally cost about 20 to 25% of the device itself on these mobile devices.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you guys use the iPad Pro screen naked or with protection?

Saw this protector that makes the texture feel like paper for writing on.

https://shopee.sg/product/184636520/6920115667?smtt=0.0.9

I used the same brand but different color, mine is Elecom and it came in a pink cardboard instead of brown.

bad thing is, mine lasted 2 months with daily use. The paper feel wore off, now it is a dirt collector because of the little "bumps" to make it feel like paper.

I go to site a lot, construction sites etc. you got people cutting tiles/mixing cement/cutting wood/demolishing walls.. all that dirt just gets caked on my screen.

I wiped the screen everyday and I finally got rid of it after 8 mths, when I peeled it off it was BROWN in color, omg soooooooooo dirty.

It is a good screen protector though, no distortion, no "pixelated rainbows". But those bumps really collect dirt, maybe use a dry toothbrush to clean it or something.. *shrug*

btw, just get it from Challenger, the price is the same.

Last edited:

b0ib0ii

Reaction score
Does Apple check for the verification when buy using student price? The student price is tempting but I’m afraid that they do check.

Anyone can confirm?

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi can I check, if 128gb iPad Pro 11", how much actual usable storage does it have out of the box? Thanks

BlueBull

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My order was slated for delivery between 6-9 April. Now suddenly on Apple mobile app changed to 2-4 April delivery. Shipment of iPad Pros must have arrived.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Teach you a trick. Opt for home delivery.

Don’t say I never warn but not 100% guaranteed they won’t check.

Does Apple check for the verification when buy using student price? The student price is tempting but I’m afraid that they do check.

Anyone can confirm?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.